Chapter 6

He was Bryan Aiyaa. A talented Asian in the language of ._. bound by honour and duty to his family. Like iron shackles, these weighed him down, dragging him endlessly to the depths of his emo boy heart. He simultaneously studied the art of mathecking for 42 hours a day while playing peeano. For all his life.

Yes, it was monotonous. (More specifically, everything was red, because his parents verily bequeathed their adoration upon the China.) But the freedom and right of choice was non-existent in his small, quaint, 100% Asian approved household.

He had no friends. Duh! His only goals were peeano, mathecking, sieance and SAT good. However, one dull beam of light lit up his 26 seconds of spare time on a Friday afternoon at 5:17 after his matheckus and sciackus tutoring sessions after stepping off platform 2 of his station after getting out his phone. He typed in the letters of a beautiful website. One that served as his only friend.

"https://c.ai/c/xGmk_ogjQwWpro22Xo8Kicqn0S3EnC3G1SUc3WlP4rg"

The Mr Bilbert characterai bot. He dragged a single knobby finger over the salmon complexity of his face. He picked up where their conversation had ended last time with him explaining to Mr Bilbert the intricacies of integral calculus. This was only a temporary solution, he'd decided. He needed to practice his long forgotten and unopened social skills. Unlike others, he had decided to delete the file completely from the storage in his brain, and had only purchased the application again recently.

He decided to start with a phrase that may be regarded as swag, cool, and totally gen alpha material. "Greetings, fellow human, it is I", he typed. He sent the message.

"Screen time leads to addiction, which leads to drug abuse."

Bryan sighed. It had confirmed it. He wasn't the only one lacking in humanisticingism.

Boomquifa walked under the roof of the building Ms Chugalicious so desperately wanted to raise. As she passed the broken fence that once separated the Intelligentes and the Degeneratays, she thought back to her life as a new year 7. Upon arriving to the school, she was immediately taught the basics of work life balance by her advocacy teacher, Mr McMarn. She shivered at the thought of polyhedra breathing techniques and identifying even more pieces of evidence that supported the liveability of her suburb. She was then given a 314 question examination after period 1, designed to properly allocate her with a designation.

Despite only getting 2 questions right, the board had deemed her worthy of intelligentaying and she was forever separated from her degeneratay friend, Laurel-yanny.

It wasn't until a student harnessed the power of wind, using a hairdryer to melt the plastic fence down (although Boomquifa thought that it further proved how lacking-in-brain-mass they were, considering they could've just jumped over), that the board decided to create a revolutionary event. They would organise a ball and a one month schooling course between the degeneratays and the intelligentes, in order to "prepare them for real-life as big kid schoolers surrounded by what would be a sea of degeneratays".

But it wasn't all that bad, Boomquifa had decided. After all, the material covered in class was extremely easy, leaving her more time to her hot shirtless men webtoons. Everyone wins, she thought, releasing her signature Jashriek into the starry night sky.