Exclusive Chapter 2: (250 vote special)

Flashback: 1 month prior to current events

The Elizabreath, despite being the sigma-like dominant gorilla-chan she was, had no friendz. It waz not an opinion, nor condescending self-criticism, but the hard truth, as said by her therapist whom she had found from a suspicious dating site named Alibaba.

So, in her never ending fruitless search for a frond, she stumbled upon a new and very, very, intriguing site named Disschored.

Placing one greased floppy egg finger in front of another, she handstanded all the way to her laptop, being the delightful child she waz.

Then, she joined a server called "y/n x eren jaeger", which she deemed fit for her to join. Tappity clacking her lady fingers on the keys, she typed out her first message.

"rawr eren jaeger is mine"

She only realised her mistake approximately 2.9 macroseconds after, when her Disschored was prompty swarmed with a plethora of retaliations ("non!", "how dareth you, I already claimed him!" and others).

But one message stood out.

"mew"

Then, she knew. She knew down from her right sharp naturally gorilla like incisor that this person, Sprataratatat, was an alpha.* She didn't know why, but she why didn't know. So, she "dm"ed him.

*The Elizabreath would soon find out, as this is stated in verse 4 of the Skibidi Scriptures

"mew"

And that was how it started. Sprataratatat was also interested in those smexy y/n x eren jaeger fanfics on wattpad, as was she, and they quickly bonded through their mutual hate of Those Who Do Not Learnst The Boxing, as well as asparagi, and their mutual love of Learnsting The Boxing while listening to that one fitness song featuring many Jashrieks™ that The Elizabreath had discovered while attending her budget boxing lessons in the second cubicle of the Andrea Building toilets, which was supposedly rented out as an apartment by one of the philosophy teachers ("yeah, uh, just don't mind him he's just going through something")

So, Sprataratatat and SpikeBelongsToRarityRawrAlmightyMewIfYouDontReadDarklinaSmutUrCap grew closer and closer.

At the time of the end of the current events in the last special chapter, the end of it, current, before TLD 1, yeah

"Spartafart? Not Spartafart!"

"Greenish pista"

"Ahemio!!!" screamed by Tikki, who flipped her luscious golden luminescent beautiful long bob shaped shart glossy matte greasy strawberry dark chocolate locks to the right.

"They're so perfect for eachother 😼🦧," growled Tikki, radiating longitudinal waves of alpha pheromones to appear confident, not that she wasn't, because she obviously waz. "Like a catboy to a gorilla, we musty make them see catboy to gorilla," continued Tikki. "Ear to ear. Tonsil to tonsil. Rawr."

Enlightened by Tikki's well versed speech, Laurel-yanny furiously shook her head up and down until the hand sanitiser she had just engulfed swished around in her head, making her alpha tendencies amplify.

"Graerar!" She guggled. "I agree!"

Reluctantly, Clarence starjumped and growled, showing her fatherly approval.

It was only 3am when they arrived at their destination, not sleep deprived, because today was the Magical Special Grathering, or MSG. Also, it was the full moon today, which just made their powers stronger, to the point where their footsteps grew kawaii pearly pearl-like pista teeth from the pork in which they stood.