Chapter 3

Trigger warning: Suicidal thoughts (brief)

"Gay is not a feeling. It is not a notion, or an ideology. To is gay is to one with shirtlessness. To understand the monstrosities that it has on society. But, to be gay is to be a Brony, as well as a fan of Heaven's Official Blessing."

The Elizabreath's fingernails sweated tastily, drippity droppiting from her scalp and knees down to the undereth-ing of the bridge, like the troll she waz ("non! 😩," Helga exclaimed. "replace waz with is!")

She was like a feral, bland toenail. Sad, depressionazione, and most of all, missing Le Boomquifa.

She wanted to end thy living days so that one could not experience more living days anymore, in order not to die, but to not live because she wanted to and she was a rebel and very feisty.

Life as a hinged was kinkily queerly atypical. Sometimes, The Elizabreath could grasp

the hinged by its squiggle-like colon and drag it to the furthest part of the wart forest of

the Nether, however, it really did ruin her aesthetic, girl boss vibes and her pinterest,

making her unattractive to Boomquifa, so, most of the time, she let it writhe around in

that strange hollow spherical bone structure atop her face.

But then, it hit her, making her launch backwards and onto her left index finger. Communicating to the hinged rapidly using a mix of Australian sign language, morse code and pig latin, she explained, "seif3uo8rf79oeifejakejfhak - BAY! !!EH@!! !"

Gay shirtless men webtoons. Tis imperative that you-eth let-eth meth read-eth!!

But the Hinged just wiggled its eyebrows, because it had previously been an unemployed child worker on the grounds of Northe Mouldy College, and it was in desperately in need of one McDonalds sausage muffin, and also, it was too tired from, one, its series of one maths test, two english and science fusion essays surrounding the effect of adding hyperbole in text on the rates of depressionazione in adolescents, one Hass exam, 17 minor art analyses, and various other time consuming projects about linear and non linear motion. Paired with student host duty, which served as, basically, community service to a community too poor to hire employees older than 14, the Hinged was very, very, super not woke and also not fire. 🔥.

The Elizabreath waz getting impatient, smoke rising from her gaping nostril and ice powers shooting out from the other. The first symptom of Men In No External Clothing Rave and Furious Tantrum, or MINECRAFT for short.

Her breath caught in her tympanic membranes. It travelled to her anvil, then to her pinna and to the oxygen and helium atoms/molecules outside her La Testa. She couldn't breathe. The Elizabreath looked over at that piece of paper lovely, and that other piece of paper very lovely.

She started choking. It was subtle at first, leaving The Elizabreath flailing her 19 cm thick bangs and leaping repeatedly into the air, screaming with an amplitude of 2.6 m, but then left her crawling on all fours like her gorilla ancestors, briny liquids forming at the edges of her eyebrows and even brinyer liquids filling her eye cavities, leaving behind equally brinyer residues.

She could end this. It would only take 1001 cuts. According to joshlinkner.com/death-1000papercuts/#:~:text=While%20not%20requiring%20emergency%20medical,on%20the%20most%20notorious%20criminals.

The Elizabreath daintily picked up the lovely papers using her muscular, log-like, resemblance of Nikocado Avocado digits. Hand trembling, lip mumbling, she lined up the edge to her wrist. A single tear slid down her cheak. What did she even have to live for? A person who loved her back? A single Minecoin? A grade better than a passing mark?

No.

NO.

She knew what she had. She knew it from within the depths of her multiple beating organs. Shirtless gay men webtoons. Her shirtless gay men webtoons. They were hers, and hers only, and she was to miss the anticipated arrival of the left abdominal muscle and finger reveal chapter. Summoning the last of her gorilla-ness, The Elizabreath howled to the full moon, and was teleported to that cinematic scene u see in those fated mate alpha dominant mate territory wattpad books, with the pine trees and the wolf sitting on the cliff and everythang.

Then, something changed. It started off small, gathering the uwu essence that percolated her soul, transforming it. Then, it starting building, driving her hearts to beat at 928418 beats per half-second.

"OOOOOGOGGGGAGGAGAAAAAGAGAAABBBOOOOOOOGGGGAAGAGAGAAAAAA"

The My Little Pony theme song rang out in the background, highlighting her new status as 7th main character, as light shot out of her fingers like cat lasers.

The Elizabreath broke from the reins of the Hinged.

She had been granted the power of the OogaBooga Warrior.