Chapter 2

Chardonnay was cornered to a wall by a looming figure with the posture of a barbecued shrimp and arms with tentacle like movements and tendencies. The elusive person's face was covered with a Northe Mouldy branded bucket hat and a pair of unicorn pink Ray Ban sunglasses.

"P-p-p-p-p-p-ple-e-e-ase! Stop bullying me!"

The being stared at him blankly.

"I p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pr-o-mis-se I'm just an ordinary degeneratay! It's not like I'm gonna be saved shortly, be set up with anyone and fall in love in the near future uwu", he added.

Suddenly, a gorgeous mop of long black oily hair caught his eye. It was Spartacus from the degeneratays!

Spartacus swooped into the scene, displaying his furry sigma tsundere emo bad boy aura. The being ran away with posture similar to the Naruto run, mumbling "abibologlobobooglboblgo" quietly as it hobbled toward the canteen.

"W-w-wow", Chardonnay said, "you're totally tubular!"

"Why, of course", Spartacus replied, his voice silky like melted pineapples, salt and chunky beans in marinara. "I am a furry sigma tsundere emo bad boy after all. But don't ask for my help again", he sneered. "I don't have time for your shenanigans."

He spider man leaped down the stairs, leaving Chardonnay completely and utterly confused. He never asked him for help...

Spartacus couldn't stop thinking about Chardonnay, and it was weird. He'd vowed to never love again after Elizabreath was about to cut open his chest and tear out his heart, squishing it into a pile of fleshy mush. Literally. That was what she said to him while holding a knife she'd stolen from Food Tech.

Wait...love? He didn't love Chardonnay, right?