Chapter 4

It was one thing to forget your wig on the first day of school, but it was another to forget to forget your bag. Chardonnay was bewildered. Why was everyone so prepared? It wasn't like they were going to be tested on the growth phases of potatoes in relation to soil acidity in science or anything.

The first lesson of science was a quiz on the growth phases of potatoes in relation to soil acidity. Damn it, Chardonnay thought. He should've trusted his gut instincts when he decided to close that ad about the exact topic. Realising he didn't have a pencil, textbook, paper, sharpener, eraser, ruler, grid paper, computer, binder, and highlighter, he turned around shyly. He needed to conquer his introvert behaviours and ask his neighbour for the items.

"Hiello", he said uwu-ly. "Could-"

Meeting his eyes, Chardonnay was shocked. His saviour! The all-mighty tsundere cat boy that saved him from the clutches of arms with tentacle like tendencies! He needed to thank him. "Thank you", he mumbled, trying to contain his feelings of gratitude, that now left his body in the form of greenish pistachio sprinkles.

"For what?" The cat boy glared at him while simultaneously handing him a pencil, textbook, paper, sharpener, eraser, ruler, grid paper, computer, binder, and highlighter. It was almost like he read his mind.

Oh no. Did Spartacus already forget about their fated encounter?

"Ah. I see. You want to thank me, peasant, because you are incapable of defending yourself. Don't you have any friends who can buy you a gym membership or something, fellow degeneratay?"

"Uhm.." Chardonnay shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "One. I'm totally a peasant. Two. I, a fine gent, hast absolutely nay idea what the term "friend" refers to."

Sighing dramatically for a total of pi seconds, Spartacus nodded. "As expected of a person that does not passionately...learnst...learnst the boxing." He preferred to leave out the fact that he had once affiliated with The Elizabreath, a heathen entity that, like Chardonnay, had not learnst the boxing either.

Anyways, it was not like Spartacus to associate himself with such lowly things. "I neither hated nor love you, Chardonnay, fellow degeneratay, but I shall bestow upon you the honor of being my friend." He snickered at the word. Chardonnay probably had never said it before their encounter.

But he was glad that he was Chardonnay's first. WAIT-