Chapter 2

"To Learnst is to love, and to love is to succumb. Vulnerability is as beautiful as fragility. Be one with the Skibidi."

'I HATE THE WORLD SHAT,' Spartacus contemplated philosophically. He was still stuck within the furry grip of Hinged-ness, and in there, there was nothing to do-eth except to emo, cool, and depression.

As he wandered around outside the Andrea building, he couldn't help but very deliberately press his ear on the wall and succumb to his masochistic tendencies, for the volume for thy screaming was, quite amazingly, enough to break his 25cm thick neurons formed from learnsting the boxing.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", he heard.

Even in his grimace-like state, he could recognise the voice. T'wast his beloved, Chardonnay! He convulsed to the building and stood outside the Temu branded windows that were a-crackling.

Peering inside with his thin eyes, he observed the room.

A Smahl Sorcle. A traditional and extremelingly powerful ritual that allowed One to sacrifice Another One to the The Spherical Overlord Of Fanum Tax. In the Sorcle, he saw..

His tympanic membranes jiggled restlessly, like a cat in a blue hat.

Tikki, clearly suffering from a serious case of anxiety, depression, ADHD, OCD, anger issues, personality disorders, intellectual disabilities, emotional disturbances, asthma, diabetes, stroke, multiple heart attacks and poor oral health, was quietly screaming the melody of Into the Unknown while twisting her head 720 degrees to the left.

Noah was tragically and cutely swinging his nostrils to the beat of a vague outdated j-pop song while pulling a plethora of species of ticks out of his scalp and nonchalantly tossing them into his mouth with the elegance and delicacy of a delicacy, simultaneously flooding the room with his tears of pure depression and anxiety, in which he inherited from Tikki.

Moos of terror echoed around the room. Spartycus didn't want to take it anymore, but he did, because he wanted to look like a villainous side character acting out their villainous backstory, getting trauma from other people's trauma, so he could get trauma... and be... kool.

Then, the sad soundtrack of Miraculous Ladybug resonated around the empty quack-filled halls of the Andrea building. Tracing back to the source of the theme song, his blackened cardiac organ (quite reminiscent of Ms Baguette in its pruny surface), descended into the depths of learnsting boxingeth.

It was Chardonnay. And more so to his frightenment, Clarence was right behind him.

Chardonnay couldn't prance like a greasy mosquito. No, Clarence was way to speedy mobeedy for that. All he could do to maintain his dignity and social status was to cartwheel dramatically at the speed of sound in dry air. He could see him. His beyoutifful, precious, treasure-like, resemblance of solar panels, attached to two handsomely radar-like ears Spartacus. And he was here. To witness, once and for all, his skibidis-nessly transformation.

An under-fed skibidi-starved 27 inch nail tapped his irises as the skibitis took over his brain cell.

Spartacus had thought 14 milliseconds ago that he was the most depression and emo one could be. But not in their right mind. Because even as the hingedness made his sweat, made his flour coated crackling face melt, made his cheap expired spray painted head bald, all he could think about was how he'd used to be "y" depressionazione. And now, he was y times euler's number depressionazione. Sinking down to his Hello Cat branded slippers, he cried, becoming extremely dehydrated, but he didn't care, for he was now Spartacus of the Depressionazione.

Watching all of the events, a ellipse-shaped entity watched from above, cackling menacingly with a high frequency and amplitude while aggressively shaking her ears and eyebrows. It looked down upon Spartacus of the Depressionazione, who was still very, very emo.

Grogda, Skibidi Cult Master, cackled again. This would just be the start. 

"Mwarharharharharh.."