Chapter 6

"What am I, if not toilet? Why am I, if not a skibby?"

Grogda sat atop her throne (the toilet in the last stall in the Stonks female bathroom), all her Hinged Skibidi followers bowing at gnarly appendages. She had all she could ever want: An infinite supply of Hatsune Mike figurines (courtesy of the skibidi cult), no codding investigations, and no more poorety. Best of all, everyone in the whole school had finally embraced their skibidi.

She Fortnite Hyped to the roof of the Andrea Building, staring at the skibidi-ness below, and musing musingly. She had everything, she was more skibidi than ever, so why did she feel so empty? She released a petite scream, the coquette noise echoing throughout the college. Grogda looked back, her lusciously luscious tresses of kawaii sigma pineapple hair sweeping lusciously in the wind. And there she saw Boomquifa, her newest pawn, who was currently Asian squatting on the floor and mightily devouring a small cockroach named Angsty.

"Jashriek Master Boomquifa," she commanded, "Get me all the Miku anniversary figures."

Boomquifa made a small bow before hopping in a toilet and skibiding away.

Maybe Grogda felt lost because of her lack of VOCALOID merch. Yes. That made sense. It had to. She took out her mhajhick finger and sharpened it twice, sketching a toilet bowl into her Chinese textbook, now renamed "The Great Grogda's Biography and Artistry for Future Skibitus Biographers, please study carefully", trying to ignore the emptiness in her very buff cardiac muscle. Time passed, and Boomquifa came back, skibidi Jashrieking to alert Grogda of her presence. Boomquifa had every anniversary figure, even the Symphony one, which had a working music box. How very skibidi.

And yet, as she sat in her mountain of figurines, indulging in many cups of delicate msg servo noodles, she still felt void of happiness, of joy and of.................s-s—s-s-s--skibidi.

Tikki held her breath. She had avoided being , but only by a scraggly Boomquifa hair. Her partners in crime had been captured and skibidi'd. She couldn't afford to get seen now. She watched as Grogda kawaiily unboxed another Nendoroid, her eyes soulless, emo, and depressionazione. Tentatively, Tikki took some steps forward-eth, holding a bag of frozen dino nuggets, her greatest weapon. She was ready to strike.

Grogda heard Tikki's footsteps, and majestically and uwuly turned around dramatically. Extending her third finger a couple meters, she knocked the nuggets out of Tikki's cute petite soft delicate hands, and hissed, using the T-pose to assert her sigma dominance.

She felt the cocaine rush and she speedy mobeedily ran towards Tikki, baring her wolf fangs, and eyes turning green and signalling that she was on the hunt. Words rang in her head... I'm the alfer im the leader im the one to trust.....

"I will infect you with skibiditus!" was said confidently by a smirking Grogda, who injected the leftover noodle soup in her bloodstream and the extra powder in her hair. Drinking some more steroids, she turned on sharp jawline mode and armed herself with her sol dujuanairo spray.

Tikki leapt backwards, now summoning Bobbinette to transform into her ultimate cupid matchmaker alpha mahou shoujo form. She grasped her eyebrow and arrows tightly, taking a few more evilly angelic spicy sweet steps back. She got into her fighting stance, the Griddy, and prepared to shoot.

Grogda waz sharpening her fangs and ironing her legs when she suddenly had an epiphany. As Tikki pulled back the bow, she realised that she was feeling skibidi. Seeing the un-skibidi Tikki, feeling like she had this inferior being fanum taxed; wasn't that the whole point of being skibidi? If everyone was skibidi, was anything truly skibidi anymore? And if nothing was skibidi, what was her purpose in life? Her mewful life flashed before her eyes. Grogda whimpered, showing her beta male submission to Tikki just at the arrow fired.