Chapter 10

The almighty mew day had come. It was time for the ultimate test. Moving the degeneratays and intelligentes together into the same building.

The intelligentes gracefully scurried in, holding multiple suitcases above their head, only to find that the degeneratays had camped outside the previous night, sleeping on their schoolbags, in order to claim the corner beds where they wouldn't be seen gaming. Noah was one of them. He had on him nothing but a pair of striped Where's Wally socks. Why bring clothes when he already had them on?

But a beautiful man caught his eye. Bryan! He conveniently placed his sock on the bunk above the bed Bryan had chose. "Yeeha! Neighigheihgiehgihegih!" He neighed like his Princess Celestia spirit animal.

Captivated by this heavenly sound, Bryan whipped his head around to find Noah's face approximately 2 millimeters away from his knobbly elbow. Flabbergasted by his sudden appearance, and feeling a slow heat creep up his cheeks, he opened his mouth and sang the first song that came to mind. "Ni hao, ni hao, wo jiao Bryan. Zai jian, zai jian, zaiaiaiiaiai jian."

Oh no. Out of all the songs he could of chosen, out of Taylor Swift's Reputation album, Billion Surprise Toy's new release and Help, Let Me Go, he had chosen a traditional Chinese song about leaving someone alone! And that person was Noah. His Noah.

Noah's eye cavities filled with briny water. Turning around dramatically with the expertise of a senior actor, he let out one solemn strangled horse-like cry before galloping away.

Bryan immediately shifted into his dog centipede turtle mr bilbert nerd goldfish pike form and flopped after Noah screeching mathematical equations to soothe the overload in his brain. Walking on his fingers to catch up to Noah, he flailed his arms around in a pattern reminiscent of the "Griddy". As a result of his peeano and mathecking, his fingers had become his strongest limbs. 

As Noah was continuously comforted by the mathematical shrieks, he couldn't help but think that maybe, just maybe, he probably wasn't straight. But then, Bry-Bry (wait, when had he taken a liking to that nickname?) reached forward and their knobbly knees touched. He definitely wasn't straight.

Now, he just had to tell Noah's gf and Helga.

Breaking from his trance, Bry-bry turned to him. "Let's get on with our mathecking. It is soon to be the test weeketh."

Tikki watched the two quietly from their window. But her mind was elsewhere. She'd recently snuck into Clarence's dorm with the intention of watching pirated animes with her, but, instead, she'd caught Clarence watching skibidi toilet. It wasn't the first time.

She'd called out to her, screaming her name over and over. Nothing. Not a single reaction. Not even a blink. When she'd left, Tikki snuck into her laptop, entering her password.

Sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler. Rizzler has arrived.

She'd always wondered the meaning of her new password. Sure, her old one was even more unhinged, but it was strange. Tikki scrolled through her history. Her breath caught.

Skibidi toilet. On repeat. For the past week.