Chapter 3

*Zayn's P.O.V* -iknoooowright-

 When I saw Rosalie drive away I looked down at Ivy who had a wide smile on her face. I can’t believe I made, along with the help of Rosalie of course, this beautiful creature in front of me. She had hazel eyes like me, tan skin, and long brown hair.

“So, Ivy, what would you like to do?” I asked her.

“Well, I would really like to go get something to eat ‘cos my tummy is grumbling.” She pointed at her stomach. I smiled.

“Okay, well how about we go to my house and there you can meet my friends and we will have dinner there?” I asked her.

“Okay! As long as there is chicken!” she smiled.

She must really be my daughter, I thought to myself. We started to walk and she grabbed my hand after a few moments. I looked down at her and she smiled at me and I smiled back.

“Do you live far away?” she asked me. After a few minutes.

“Nope, I live right over there.” I pointed to a small house that I shared with my friends. She nodded and ran to the house.

“I bet I will beat you there!” she squealed running to the house.

I ran slower so she can reach the door before me and she jumped up and down laughing. “I won! I won!” she smiled.

She jumped up and down until the door opened. “What is with the god-“Louis stopped and looked at Ivy next to me.  “And who are you?” Louis asked smiling poking Ivy’s nose.

She giggled and grabbed my hand. “I am Ivy and Zayn here is one of my mom’s best friends!” she smiled.

Louis picked her up and span her around causing her to squeal in delight. We went in the house to see Liam and Harry playing video games. Liam, Niall and I became closer when Rosalie left because we thought that maybe sooner or later all of us would find her if we worked together, and I guess we just clicked.

Louis set Ivy down on the couch next to Liam and he sat on the seat. “Well, I am Louis, but you can call me Uncle Louis, that’s Uncle Harry, Uncle Liam, and over there is Uncle Niall.” Louis pointed to Niall who was eating some chips on the other chair. The boys waved to her and she smiled brightly back. She definitely got her social side and smile from her mom.

“So, is that Uncle Zayn?” she pointed to me in confusion. The room was silent. That was then it dawned on me that Rose didn’t want Ivy to see me in that way.

“No dear, that is just Zayn.” Louis smiled at her. She nodded and looked around.

“My tummy is hungry and so am I.” she frowned.

“UNCLE HARRY SHALL MAKE SOME FOOD!” Harry stood up, pausing the game, and ran into the kitchen.

……

When dinner was over it was almost 8:00 and I hadn’t gotten a text from Rosalie at all yet. The boys and Ivy were in the living room watching Finding Nemo and I decided to call Rosalie.

“Helloooo?” she asked giggling.

“Um, Rose? It’s Zayn.” I told her.

“Oh *giggle* high Zayn. Hooow are youuuuu?” she kept laughing. “I’m really hungry.” She said randomly.

“Are you drunk?” I asked her in a hushed tone.

“Nooooo silly.”

“Okay… when will you be coming to pick up Rosalie?” I asked her.