Chapter 4

*Rosalie's P.O.V* -READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END-

“Mom I want to see Zayn and the rest of the boys again! Mommy! Mom! Hello?!” Ivy was trying to get my attention. I had been staring at the wall in my room when Ivy came in.

“Hm? Oh, I don’t know sweetie. But what do you want to do today?” I asked her smiling and getting up out of my bed. It was 11 in the morning and we had just had breakfast still in our pajamas.

“I’m not sure, but I do want to go get a new book at the book store. Are you working tonight?” Ivy asked me. I nodded my head. “Can I come?” she asked hopefully.

“I’m afraid not Bumble Bee, it’s a Sunday night and it gets packed on Sunday’s.” we walked down to her room and she frowned.

“Okay, well I am going to get ready. You go too!” she pushed me out of her room and shut the door. I smiled at bit at my daughter and went to the bathroom.

I washed my body and hair and went to get dressed. When I was ready I went into Ivy’s room and saw her putting on her boots. She had on leggings a t-shirt and winter boots. I don’t know considering its 78 degrees outside but whatever. We walked down the hallway, I grabbed my purse and keys and we left the house.

When we got to the bookstore Ivy ran to the kid’s corner while I stayed in the novel section. Not really knowing what I wanted, I want back to the young adults and picked out Oliver Twist and Finding Alaska. Both books I have read over and over but never could get enough.

I walked over to where Ivy was and I saw her sitting down with a book in her hand. She had The Magic Tree house’s 4th book in the series in her hand. She smiled. Even though she was five she started to read chapter books when she finished all the Dr. Seuss books in 3 days. My mom said she had a gift, I said she got it from her father.

“Are you ready bee?” I asked her. She nodded and we went up to the cashier and payed for our books.

We went back to the car and got in. “Where are we going now mommy?” she asked me, swinging her legs in the backseat.

“Well we need to get home because I have work in a few hours. I’ll make you some lunch and call Grandma. How does that sound?” I asked her smiling.

“It sounds fine.” She said happily.

We got home and she ran to the living room and turned on the TV. “What do you want for lunch Ivy?” I called out from the kitchen.

“Mac n Cheese please!” she called. I sighed and took out the box of macaroni. While it was cooking I called my mom.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Hey mom, can you come over and watch Ivy tonight? I have work until 11.” I asked her while putting the pasta in the water.

She sighed. “Rosalie did you forget about my training in Ireland this week?” she asked me.

“Oh, I’m sorry mom. I’ll just find someone else. I’ll talk to you later.” I hung up and finished the macaroni and thought about who could watch Ivy. “Ivy, your food is ready!” I split it in half some for Ivy and some for me.

She ran in the kitchen and sat in her chair. I sat across from her and we began eating. I debated whether or not if I should call the number that came to mind.

“Hullo?” his deep accent answered.

“Uhm, er, hey Zayn. Do you think you could watch Ivy at my house until 11? I have got work tonight.” I stuffed a spoonful of pasta in my mouth.