Chapter 5

I know for a fact you guys will like this chapter. Just so you know it will be having mature scenes in it and play the song on the side when I tell you okay?

*Rosalie's P.O.V*

“Get up mom! Get up Zayn!” Ivy yelled jumping on my bed that I was sharing with Zayn.

I opened my eyes slowly and Zayn’s arms were wrapped around me and our legs were intertwined under the sheets. I smiled remembering when Zayn and I would wake up like this before the move.

“Mom! You smiled! Zayn I told you, you would be able to get my mom to smile!” Ivy came under the sheets between Zayn and me and hugged him. I heard him chuckle and whisper something in her ear.

I turned to face them and Ivy smiled. “Zayn said that we get dressed now then we will be able to go to get breakfast together. Is that okay mommy?” Ivy asked looking at me with her puppy eyes.

“I guess…” Ivy jumped out of the bed and ran into her room to go get dressed. I smiled and looked at Zayn.

“And then after we can drop her off here and the boys watch her while I take you on a date.” He smiled.

“I can’t go on a date with you Zayn.” I sighed sitting up rubbing my head. “Why would you even ask that?” I asked him.

“You can’t or you won’t?” he smirked and kissed the back of my ear. “Now go get dressed, I’ll go check on Ivy.” He pulled the covers off of him and left me alone in my room.

I got dressed, and by dressed I mean threw on sweatpants, vans, and a t-shirt. I kept m hair down and threw a beanie on it. I walked out of my room and down the stairs and saw Ivy and Zayn taking pictures on his phone. “You two ready or do you want me to set up a photo shoot? You guys are a little bit too much alike and it scares me a bit.” I shook my head. They stopped with the picture taking and we left the house for breakfast.

***

When we were done eating we left and drove Zayn home. Breakfast mostly considered Ivy talking about nonsense and Zayn sending me winks here and there.

We arrived at Zayn’s place and I unlocked the doors. “See you tonight at six?” he asked. I sighed and nodded and he kissed my cheek. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I felt a bolt of electricity.

He opened the door and got out of the car. Then I remembered I had an appointment with my therapist today. “Zayn wait!” he turned around. I got out of the car and walked up to him. “I need you to take Ivy. I have an appointment today and I can’t take her.”

“Okay, sure.” I opened Ivy’s door and she hopped out confused.

“You’re gonna be with Zayn until later. I have an appointment today. I’ll see you later, okay?” she nodded. I gave her a kiss in her forehead and drove off.

“Hello, Rosalie. How have you been? Any good news?” she asked smiling. She already knew I had good news.

“I let Zayn in Ivy’s life again, and he seems, as well as Ivy, really happy. Last night I asked if he could watch Ivy, which he does quite often now, because I had work. So I got back later than usual and I told Zayn he could go home, but he stayed the night. In my bed. And I fell asleep with an ACTUAL smile on my face.” I said while smiling at Emily showing how real it was. “Ivy is with him now. And I-I think I love him.” I said the last part quietly.

“I know you do.” I looked up at her in confusion. “You talk and talk about him. They way you smile when you say his name, the way you describe. If you actually HATED him then you wouldn’t have talked about him with so much passion for 4 years.” She smirked. “Now tell me, how do you think Ivy feels?”