Chapter 13

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

*Rosalie's P.O.V*

Even if I apologize

I know,

There's still a hill to climb

And I know,

That I'll never quite convince you

Even if I apologize

I know,

That's not enough sometimes

Although

It's all I have to give you

It's called a big mistake

It's called a bad choice made

Then comes the slippery slide

To no kiss goodbye

Two weeks feels like two years without them. It had been Two weeks since Zayn found out I cheated, two weeks since I last saw Ivy, two weeks since I heard Zayn’s voice. He won’t answer his phone and to say the least, I have given up completely.

“Get up, you need to go out and live a little.” Niall said poking me a bit. I was staying at his place until, well I don’t know.

“No, I am not getting up.” I sniffled and put the duvet over my face. “Everything reminds me of him, I can’t do this.” I choked out a sob.

I heard him sigh and felt him sit next to me in his bed. “But you need to go out sometime. We can go shopping in London for the wedding. I know how much you love shopping.” He pulled up the duvet a little and saw my red puffy eyes.

“I’m not going to the wedding.” I said wiping a tear.

“Yes you are, Liam is your best friend and you’re one of the Bridesmaids. Danielle needs you to get the dress, she ordered it and everything. It’s in 2 weeks, come on and get up! Up! Up!” He shook my body furiously.

“Ugh okay fine! Let’s go and come right back.” I sighed and slowly got up.

He walked out of the room and closed the door. I walked up to the door and opened. I walked to the bathroom and turned the water on. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked a mess, like I had been crying for two weeks straight. Oh wait, I have.

I got into the shower and the hot water calmed me down a bit, but once I got out the calmness left. I walked to the room I was staying in and took my anti-depressants that I started taking again. I grabbed an outfit and threw it on me. (External Link)

I left the room and saw Niall was on his phone while waiting for me. “You ready Rose?” I nodded and he grabbed his keys and he left.

We got into the car and I sighed while staring out of the window. “Can you please smile.” Niall begged.

“There’s nothing to smile for.” I said in a cold voice.

The rest of the ride was in silence until we got to the store. “I’m getting my suit over there, just get the dress and shoes and meet me at my car.” He pointed to the Tuxedo store and I nodded while getting out of the car.

I walked into the store and into the front desk. “Hi, I’m picking up my dress and shoes.” I told the old lady.

“Bride’s name?” she asked me.

“Danielle.” She nodded and went to the back of the store. I waited a few minutes until she came out. “Here you go, that will be 80 pounds.” I handed her my card and she swiped it. “Thank you and enjoy your wedding.” She smiled.