Chapter 14

Hi yes so I got back from Florida at 12:00 this morning and woke up at 11:30. I went online and saw comments and stuff about you guys telling me to update and some of you asked me "where is the next chapter?" and I got mad because in my last authors note i explained the sitiuation.

And in case you gusy were wondering Florida is fucking fantastic enjoy this chapter. It sucks but whatever.

Go read The Great Styles. 

*Rosalie's P.O.V*

“Breathe in, breathe out. You can do this Dani.” I smiled rubbing her back. Today was the day. Danielle was getting married to Liam. We were in the back room waiting to start. It was me, her sister and Ivy who were in the wedding. She wanted a small wedding because she and Liam had small families. I was walking down the aisle with Niall and Danielle’s sister, Maya, was walking down with Liam’s cousin.

Danielle’s dress was beautiful. Strapless and tight from the waist up, but from there down it was puffy and gorgeous. The bridesmaid’s dresses were yellow one shoulder dress with a crystal flower on the hip.

“Okay people, it’s show time!” the wedding planner called out and left to take her seat.

Me and Niall walked out first, then Maya and Clark walked out together. Then Ivy and Kevin, the ring carrier came out together. Then Danielle came out with her dad. Then the priest started.

*

So to say the least, by the time their vows were said I was a sobbing mess and I could see Niall laughing at my sensitive behavior. I rolled my eyes and wiped my tears. Finally they kissed and the wedding hall erupted in cheers.

We were all in the reception room and were watching Danielle and Liam share their first dance together as a married couple. I cried even more and Niall rubbed my back in a way to sooth me.

When they were done Liam and Danielle danced with their parents and then it was time to eat. We didn’t have to sit at the table with the wedding party so I didn’t really know where to sit. That was until Ivy came up to me and said, “Mom come sit with me and dad!”

She grabbed my hand and I sat in between her and Harry.  I just ate quietly while everyone talked in their own conversations.

“I’m gonna go to the bar, anyone wanna come?” Harry asked while standing up. Niall and Louis stood up right away and left with him, leaving Zayn, Ivy, and I alone at the table.

“Can I dance with Aunty Danielle?” Ivy asked me and Zayn he nodded and she left to dance with her.

Zayn looked up at me. “Do you want to step outside for a second?” my heart fluttered at the sound of his voice. I nodded and we stood up. He grabbed my hand led me outside, sending a bolt of electricity up my arm.

We got to a bench and sat down next to one another. It was quiet for a bit until I broke the silence.

“I am so fucking sorry.” My voice broke.

“I know.”

“Then why won’t you take me back. Zayn, I can’t be without you anymore. It’s been almost 2 months and in those 2 months I have had to take my anti-depression pills not once, not twice, but three times a day. I cry myself to sleep because I can’t be with you or my daughter. You both are the reason why I don’t just end my life every morning. I don’t think I can bear not knowing whether or not you want to be with me. So please, just tell me. Do you want me in your life or not?” Tears came out of my eyes and I chocked back a sob.

He was quiet for a bit, going over what I had just told him.

“I could never go without you in my life. It’s heartbreaking whenever Ivy asks ‘where is mommy’ or ‘why did mommy leave’. I know we needed space but, to tell you the truth, I just wanted to call you back and hour after you left, beg you to come back. Even though it was you who made the mistake.”

“Yea, it was me who made the mistake. The most stupid mistake. I should’ve realized what I was doing. I am so sorry. I will do anything, just please let me come home.” The tears were falling out from both from our eyes.

“It’s only home with you there.” He grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine. The kiss started out slow, but gradually grew more and more. It was full of need, want, hunger, lust.

“We can’t do this now, not here.” I breathed while Zayn’s hand was going up dress.

“There’s a family bathroom, no one will notice.” He grabbed my hand and we sneaked in the bathroom and well… did something you should never do.

-

When we were done… we got out of the bathroom and walked to our table. They were serving cake and I fixed my hair while Zayn was fixing his suit.

“Did you two just…” Harry asked while Ivy was sitting on his lap.

I blushed and nodded.

“Wow, who would’ve thought. Little miss goody two shoes.” Louis laughed.

“Are you kidding me? Ever since she got back from California she changed a lot.” Harry laughed and high-fived Louis.

“What are they talking about mommy?” Ivy asked looking at my confused.

“Nothing honey, they are just being dumb.” I laughed and shook my head before resting it on Zayn’s shoulder. He wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.