Chapter 16

Love love LOVE your comments on the last chapter! 

*Rosalie's P.O.V*

 “Y-you’re pregnant?” he asked me. “As in there is something in your stomach?” 

“Yea… I just found out after I called you today.” I was still unsure whether he was happy or not.

“That’s great! Oh when we my mum drops Ivy off tomorrow we can tell her! She will be so happy. And you know what the even better part is?” he asked me.

“What?” I smiled knowing he was happy about the news.

“This gives me a chance to be there for you, since I wasn’t there when you were pregnant with Ivy. I’m so happy.” He placed a gentle kiss on the cheek. “Want me to set up an appointment?” I nodded and he got up and grabbed his phone and went into the other room.

I was relieved that Zayn was happy but there was still some nervousness going through my body. How would we be able to afford another baby? Will Zayn let us get a new house? How will I finish school now? Would Zayn be up to moving back to Bradford so I could be closer to his mom? How would Ivy react?

“Okay, our appointment is in exactly one month at 12:10.” Zayn smiled walking in the living room. He stopped when he saw my worried face. “You’re worried about how everything will happen now, aren’t you?” He could read me like an open book.

I nodded. “I’m just nervous. How will we able to afford living with another baby, how will I finish school, what about Ivy, will she be okay?” I asked nervously.

“We can figure all of that out another day, but for now let’s go to bed. You must be tired, and I know I am.” He grabbed my hand and helped me up. “I love you.” He said and kissed my temple.

We got into the bedroom and I put on my sweatpants and one of Zayn’s shirts while he stripped out of his clothes so he was just in his boxers. We got into the bed and I sighed while he wrapped an arm around my waist.

“Do you think we will still be able to have sex while you’re pregnant because I don’t think I will be able to resist you?” Zayn mumbled against my neck.

“I don’t think you would want fuck me when my stomach is huge and I look horrible.” I laughed.

“I would always want to fuck you.” He smiled and kissed up my neck and onto my earlobe. “Goodnight babe.”

I mumbled a good night and soon I heard Zayn’s light snores in my ear. I wasn’t able to go to sleep because there was still one question on my mind.

Whose baby was it?

-

I woke up the next morning in an empty bed and I heard the sound of voices talking. I looked at the clock and it was after 12 in the afternoon. I got out of bed and walked in the living room where Ivy attacked me in a hug.

“Good… afternoon everyone.” I greeted Zayn, his mom, and Ivy.

“I hear the news. Congratulations.” Tricia came up and gave me a small hug since Ivy was still in my arms.

“I am going to be an older sister! We are having a baby!” Ivy clapped and smiled. “Daddy, how are babies formed?” she asked Zayn.

He and I looked at his mom and she laughed. “And this is my que to leave. Goodbye my dears; and Zayn keep in mind what I told you.” She smiled and left.

“So, what do we want to do today?” I asked Zayn and Ivy.

“Well, I have to do stuff with Louis and Harry so looks like you and Ivy will be together.” Zayn shrugged.