Chapter 6

*Rosalie's P.O.V*

“Wow, I can’t believe you’re here! How long will you be staying?” I asked Danielle, yes Danielle Peazer, while hugging her. “Oh, and sorry that I am still in my pajama’s, Ivy wanted a lazy day.”

“Oh it’s alright, and only for today. The boy’s go back tomorrow. Is Zayn leaving with them? And where is my Goddaughter?” Danielle asked smiling.

“She’s up in here, c’mon. Oh, and Zayn and I were thinking of moving back to Bradford.” I said while guiding Danielle to Ivy’s room. “Oh, and Ivy doesn’t know that Zayn is her… you know.” I said. She nodded. Before she could answer I opened her door and Ivy was on her floor coloring in her princess coloring book.

“Ivy, come and say hi to Aunty Danielle. This is Liam’s fiancé and since they are together that makes her your…”

“GODMOTHER!” She said smiling. I nodded and she went up and hugged Danielle. “Aunty Dani, do you have any kids my age?” Ivy asked twiddling with her fingers.

“I’m sorry honey, but no we don’t.” Danielle said and smiled a bit.

“It’s okay,” Ivy said. “Now, stay right here. I think the tea is almost ready. I will call you when it’s time.” Ivy stood up and walked into her tea room, aka the dining room.

“So, when is the wedding? Have you decided?” I asked her.

“Yea, July 25th. You are one of my bridesmaids and we would like it for Ivy to be the flower girl.” Danielle smiled at me.

“The wedding is in… exactly 3 months ((a/n let’s say it’s April))! And of course Ivy can be your flower girl! Oh I am so excited!” I hugged her.

“So, are you planning on telling her Zayn is her dad and that’s why you are moving?” Danielle asked as soon as Ivy shut the door.

“She doesn’t know that we are moving. But, I am planning on telling her tonight. Zayn is coming over for dinner. You should come with Liam too.” I told her.

“I will be there, and if you won’t tell her I will.” Danielle said. “I’m serious, Rose. She deserves to know. This kid’s life is going to be fucked up. As soon as she gets to Bradford oh god…” Danielle stared to talk to talk to herself.

“What do you mean as soon as-“

“MOM, DANI, TEA IS READY!” Ivy yelled from downstairs.

“This conversation will continue.” I said as we walked down the stairs.

***

I got out of the shower in my robe and went to my closet. Danielle had left a while ago to go get ready for tonight and everyone was coming in an hour. I had given Ivy her bath and had to hurry on the shower.

I picked up the clothes and shoes I had ready for tonight. I put everything on and did my hair and makeup. When I was all ready and prettied up I looked in the mirror to make sure everything was okay looking.

I rushed down the stairs and checked on the cupcakes that were in the over for dessert. They were done so I took them out and poured the pasta in the boiling water.

“Ivy, want to help me frost the cupcakes?!” I asked Ivy.

“Yes!” I heard her footsteps rushing down the stairs. She was wearing leggings, flats, and a pink shirt that said ‘FAB’. She brought a chair up and stood on it while grabbing a butter knife to decorate.

“So, I have pink frosting, blue frosting and white frosting. What color?” I asked her holding them up.

“PINK!” She grabbed it and opened it. “Okay, I will do half and you can do half.”