Chapter 7

I tried to make this one really intense so yea... 

*Rosalie's P.O.V*

“We should go out tonight.” I said while walking up behind Zayn and kissing his neck. “Just us, we can have Liam and Danielle watch her.” 

“Can’t, Harry, Louis, and I are hanging out tonight.” He said not looking up from what he was painting.

“Oh, can Ivy and I come?” I asked excited.

“Nah, boy’s night.” 

“Oh, okay. Well, I’ll be in the room if you need me.” He mumbled a response and I sighed. 

I plopped on the bed and looked out the window. Our bedroom over looked the city and I sighed. We had been in Bradford for almost 3 weeks and to say the least, I was bored. Ivy had enrolled in school last week and already had made friends. Zayn had been going out a lot with the boys since we got back, leaving Ivy and me eating alone like the old days. I missed my mom, I missed my therapist ((she lined me up with a new one that I see once a month)) and I missed sunny, happy LA. I didn’t work because the money Zayn was bringing in from his art was enough to get us our own house, but he didn’t want to move just yet. To be honest I hated my new lifestyle now.

I felt the side of the bed dip and felt strong arms wrap around me. Zayn’s hot breath was on my neck and he started to kiss my neck.

“What’s wrong, Bub?” he asked me. 

“Nothing.” I said in a flat tone.

“Then why do you sound miserable?” I laughed at the comment because I was miserable.

“I don’t know, why don’t you tell me?” I said sarcastically.

“What do you mean?” he asked drawing circles on my arm.

“I mean that you always are hanging out with the boys every night it seems like and Ivy and I never see you, or if you’re not with them your painting. I mean, if you didn’t want us to move in with you yet you could’ve told me.” I said, tears brimming in my eyes. “I hate it here.” I whispered.

It was silent for a bit until Zayn sighed. “I love you and Ivy more than anything in this world.”

“Doesn’t seem like it…” 

“Will stop with the sarcastic comments?” he asked voice full of anger.

“Well I am fucking sorry. Oh wait, no I’m not because Louis has sarcastic comments and you must love to be around him, but with me oh no.” I said getting out of bed. I grabbed some clothes from the draw feeling Zayn’s eyes on me. “I wouldn’t be surprised if he was shoving his dick up your ass. Now, I am going to take a shower, get dressed, and pick up our, or should I say my because you seem to never be there, daughter.” And with that I left the room and went into the bathroom, slamming the door.

I finished my shower and got dressed. I had on simple jeans, a t-shirt, and flats. I threw my wet hair in a bun and left the apartment without a word.

I drove to Ivy’s school and got out of the car. I noticed parents waiting there too, looking at me with a sad look because I was a young mother. The bell rang and Ivy’s class came out and I saw Ivy running to me.

“Mom, I got the role of Red Riding Hood in our play! Are you proud of me?” she asked while we were walking back to the car.

“Of course! My little actress!” I smiled and she jumped in the car buckling herself up now.

I got in the driver’s seat and drove home. “Mom, you’ve been crying.” Ivy said, more of a statement than question.

I sighed. “Mommy’s sad.”

“Why?”

“Ask your dad.”

The rest of the car ride was quiet and when we got home Ivy ran up to the apartment and waited for me to unlock the door.

“DAD!” Ivy yelled. Zayn came running to her. “I got good news and bad news.” She said.

“Good news.” Zayn smiled.

“I got Red Riding Hood in our play!” she smiled. 

“That’s great honey.” He smiled and picked her up, giving her a kiss on the cheek. I threw my flats off and walked into my room, but not before hearing their conversation.

“Bad news?” Zayn asked.

“You made mommy cry.”

Zayn sighed, “Why don’t you knock on Uncle Harry’s door and tell him the good news, while I make mommy happy?” I heard Ivy leave the house.

Zayn came in the room and shut the door. “I made YOU cry?! After what you said to me?” he asked with anger in his voice.

“Yea, and it’s not the first.” I mumbled.

“What does that mean?”

“It means that every since I got here and we have a fight I always end up crying. I don’t know why I even left LA.”

“Do you really feel that way?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Then leave.”

I looked up at him with tears streaming down my face. “I’m not going to fucking leave, because Ivy wants to be here. I would never take away her happiness.” My voice cracked at the word. “At least one of has some happiness.”

“Are you fucking me?!” he yelled.

“No, I haven’t in a few weeks.” I said sarcastically.

“Fuck you, I’m going out, I’ll be back later.” And with that he left the apartment and slammed the door.

I sat on the bed with my head in my hands. I heard footsteps running in and small hands on mine. 

“Don’t cry mom.” I heard Ivy’s small voice tell me. “We can order Chinese and watch Tangled! It will make it all better.”

I looked up and smiled. She wiped my tears. “Okay, go get the movie while I order, then put on your Pj’s.” she nodded and ran out the room. 

***

It was past 3 in the morning and I had been awake since 9. Zayn wasn’t home yet and I had no idea where he was. He was usually back by midnight and Harry and Louis weren’t picking up their phones and Danielle had just got off the phone with me for 2 hours because of my worrying. I had no idea what to do, I couldn’t fall asleep without being in his arms, and now he wasn’t here. 

I got up and went into Ivy's room. I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her small body. I heard the front door open and close, meaning Zayn was home. His footsteps came up to Ivy's room and opened her door.

He walked up to me and her and I pretended to be asleep. "I am so, so sorry." He whispered. "I really am." He gave her and me a kiss on the forehead and left the room.

What was he sorry about? Where did he go?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where do you think Zayn was??? I know whereeeeeeee.

-Cheyenne xx