Chapter 11

Hi okay so I am sure that a bunch of you guys were confused as to why I had her as a model now, but DO NOT WORRY. I have plenty of tricks up my sleeves. I know what I am doing. Some chapters might be boring but that is so it's easier to get to the good ones. If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask. Please, just sit back and enjoy the story.

*Rosalie's P.O.V* 

 We pulled up to the small house and my hands started to shake a bit. “Oh god, Zayn what if they hate me because I left with your child. What if they have codenames for me? I think we should go back, doesn’t Ivy look a bit sick?” I spoke quickly. 

“Relax babe, and Ivy looks fine. They have been bugging me to come to visit with you and Ivy so shush.” He smiled and got out of the car to get Ivy out. I sighed and took off my seatbelt and got out of the car. 

Zayn and Ivy walked up to me with smiles on their faces. “Your mom knows we aren’t staying the whole weekend, right?” I asked Zayn. He nodded and we walked up to the door. Zayn took his key out and opened the door. 

“Mum?” he called out.

“Come in, we are in the kitchen!” She called out. We walked to the kitchen and his mom, dad, and 2 of his sisters where here. “Oh my goodness, Rosalie I am so glad to see you again, we have missed you so much.” She smiled and ran up to hug me tight. “And this must be Ivy. Hello pretty girl, I’m Grandma Trish.” 

“So, I have two grandmas?” she asked. I nodded. She smiled and hugged her. 

“We’ve missed you a lot.” Zayn’s dad said coming up to me and gave me a hug, then introduced himself to Ivy and hugged her.

“Donyiah couldn’t make it today.” Trisha said sadly. “You guys were supposed to be here for breakfast, it’s almost noon. Lunch then?” she asked.

“Yea, sorry mum, Ivy wouldn’t get out of bed and traffic was horrible.” Zayn sighed and wrapped an arm around my waist. 

“It’s fine, plus I already started making lunch so why don’t you guys go in the living room and me and Rosalie will stay in here.” She smiled at me. They nodded and Ivy left with Zayn and everyone else.

“You wanna talk to me.” I told her. 

“Yes, Zayn told me you are taking anti-depressants and seeing a psychiatrist, is that right?” she asked me as we sat down at the table when everyone was out the room.

“I stopped seeing one, and I still do take the pills. But not as much. I know why you are asking me. You are scared I am not stable of taking care of Ivy; you are scared that the environment she is in isn’t safe. I mean I totally understand, when I first moved back here my mom wasn’t so sure either, with Zayn his… profession and me and the pills I take you would think Ivy was in an un-safe house, but she’s not. She has two very loving parents that would do anything for her.” I told her.

She stared at me and smiled. “Rosalie, I am so proud of the adult you have become. I can tell Ivy with achieve great things in life.” She took my hand and looked me in the eyes. “I know you get scared because of Zayn and what he does, but I can promise you he will come home, whether it’s late at night or early the next morning, but he will always come home. We love you so much, and don’t hesitate to call.” A tear slipped out of her eye and mine as well.

“Look at us, two mom’s crying together.” I laughed and wiped my tear. “Do you need any help? What are you making?”

“Oh no, it’s almost done anyway. I have some pasta salad in the fridge and chicken that needs to be taken off the grill.” After she said that Yaser, Zayn’s dad, came in with the chicken. “Time too I guess, Yaser could you get everyone and bring them in?” he nodded and left.