Chapter 12

*Rosalie's P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning with a booming headache and arms wrapped around my waist. I got up quickly and jumped out of the bed. I looked down at myself and I was completely naked. “Fuck,” I whispered to myself. In the bed was the guy that bought me a drink last night. I don’t remember what happened, but I do know nothing good did happen. 

I put my clothes on from yesterday and rushed out the home of the stranger. I ran out his apartment complex and saw a bus stop down the street. When the bus came I sat in the back and felt a tear roll down my cheek. Zayn couldn’t know, I could never tell him. 

When the bus came to my stop I got off and walked up the apartment nervous. I opened the door and Zayn and Ivy were on the couch watching TV. 

“Hey Rose, why didn’t you call me? Did Maya drop you off?” Zayn asked.

“Um, yea she did. How was your night?” I asked trying to drop the subject.

“It was so much fun! Uncle Harry and Uncle Louis slept over last night with us and we made cookies and watched movies and Uncle Harry and I made lots of food and daddy and I woke up really early and painted the sunrise!” Ivy said jumping off of Zayn and ran to me and gave me a hug.

“That’s great. I am going to change my clothes and take a quick nap. Then I think I’m gonna go over Danielle’s house for a bit. You know, for wedding stuff.” Lying again, I was going to go to Danielle’s house to tell her about last night, I had to tell someone.

“Okay, I was thinking that tomorrow we could drop Ivy off at my mum’s and then go out on a date?” Zayn asked me.

The guilt washed over me. “I would love too!” I smiled and went to the room. I stripped out of my clothing and put on one of Zayn’s shirts and a pair of sweatpants. I got in the bed and relaxed in the covers, letting sleep take over.

-

I woke up about an hour later with Ivy’s screams of laughter. I sighed and slowly got out of bed.

To: Danielle

From: Rosalie

Hey, mind if I stop by. I did something bad.

From: Danielle

To: Rosalie

Sure honey, it’s just me. Liam is at his parents’ house.

I kept my sweatpants on but put on a tank top and converses. I walked out of my room and saw Harry tickling Ivy and Zayn watching them.

“Hey, look who’s up.” Harry said looking up at me and stopped tickling Ivy long enough for her to get away.

“Yea, um I’m gonna go to Dani’s house now.” I waved bye and left the apartment.

I drove up to her house and ran to the door and knocked on it frantically. She opened it with a smile. “Hey!”

“Danielle,” I said pushing her inside and closing the door. “I cheated on Zayn last night unknowingly.” I said in a rush and plopped down on the couch and started crying.

“You, you what?” she asked in surprise.

“I was at a club for my friends’ birthday and I was already a bit tipsy and I met this guy, he bought me a drink, and BAM I wake up this morning naked in his bed. Danielle I don’t know what to do!” I cried even harder.

She sat next to me and rubbed my back in circles. “Well, you fucked up. And you know you did. At least you can admit it. But you need to tell him before he finds out.” 

“I know I do, but I am so scared he will take Ivy away from me. Danielle, he is taking me on a date tomorrow and I don’t know if I will survive.” I wiped my tears. “Fuck, I am so scared.”

She sighed, “call him and tell him you and me have to go over wedding things tomorrow since it’s in a month.” She said.

I nodded and put my hand in my pocket. “Ohmygod. I don’t have my cell phone. I think I forgot it at home.”

“Well, when you go home you can tell him. Now, I think you need a cup of tea.” We got up and walked to the kitchen. She put the kettle on and we waited for it to boil. After a few seconds her phone was buzzing. “I’ll be right back.” She went to the living room to answer it.

I waited a few minutes for her to come in when I heard her say. “Oh my god.” And she walked in with her phone in her hand. “It’s Zayn…”

I took it. “Hello?” I asked uneasy.

“What the fuck Rose? You leave your phone at home and I see a text from Maya asking how your night at this Jake’s house and she can’t wait to see you Tuesday?! I want you home, now.” And he hung up.

I put the phone down and stood up. “He knows… he wants me home.” I bit my lip and walked out of her house. I got in my car and started the car and drove the dreaded drive home.

When I parked the car I walked into the apartment building slowly. I walked up the staircase and soon I was in front of the door. I opened it and walked in. I didn’t hear Ivy, so that meant Ivy must’ve been at Harry’s house. 

I walked in the kitchen and Zayn was sitting with this head in his hands and looked up when I waked in. “Where were you last night?” 

“I-I…”

“Don’t lie to me.” His voice broke.

“I went to the club, I was offered a drink by this guy and I was drunk already and I said yes and then I wake up naked, in his arms, in his house, and… I am so sorry.” I started to cry.

“I think you should go.” He said in a shaky voice.

“Go? Go where?” I asked in a small voice. “Zayn, I am so sorry it was a drunken mistake. I promise.”

“You cheated, and that’s it. And maybe over to Maya’s house. Thank her for ruining your family. Don’t go over to Danielle’s because she doesn’t need your shit on her before the wedding. Just… pack your shit and leave.” He got up and left the house, to Harry’s I’m assuming.

“Wait, you’re not even going to let me see my daughter?” I asked, my heart breaking even more. He looked at me with a look of disgust and walked away. 

_

Sorry for the short and sad chapter.

-Cheyenne xx