𝟎𝟏 ❤︎

omniscient pov
the bronx, nyc
6:12 pm

"Can your balls actually turn blue?" Amaiyah asks while looking over at blu who is sitting on the other side of the bed. She had a tendency to ask weird questions when she's high.

"And this is the reason I don't let you smoke more than 2 blunts" he says shaking his head as a chuckle comes out. 30 minutes prior to this conversation he had warned her that 3 blunts are too much for her but her stubborn ass didn't wanna listen.

"Now don't act like i'm some pussy" she says fake hurt as she puts her hand on her chest. He ignores her as he chuckles and walks towards his gaming chair and sits on it.

"What u wanna do ma?" he asks nodding at me. I start thinking of ideas but my mind quickly runs out due to the overload of marijuana. I shrug at him before looking at him while he picks up his phone and opens instagram.

He props up his phone on his desk and presses the button which alarmed his fans to know he was live. He positions it the right way so we are both visible on the screen.

The comments begin flooding in and he starts answering some questions. We continue going live until it was 7 pm in the evening which meant that the closing time of her family's bakery was in an hour. She had to get home so she would have enough time to help with closing the store.

"Cam I gotta go" she says still feeling extremely stoned. He shakes his head as he stands up. "Mai you're literally in another dimension right now, you're not going no where" he exclaims while sighing.

She stares at him as the words that had just left his mouth had flown right past her ears which just confirms to him that she couldn't drive.

We are currently 10 minutes away from East Village and I am already feeling way less stoned. Camrin decided to drive me home because he thought I was incapable of doing so. It's not like i've never been high before?

I stare out the window at all the tall buildings on the other side of the river. I've been living here in New York for the past 3 years but it still amazes me how beautiful it is at night. Each little light reminds me that everybody has their own life and are doing their own things.

At times life astonishes me with the smaller things such as people. People can be so beautiful but oh so vile. I believe everyone has a reason for the way they're acting but many people believe 'once evil always evil'. I like to always find the good in people but there are boundaries.

That's also why I forgive people very quickly, I hate when someone is mad at me so why be mad at someone else? At times this character trait isn't as good as it sounds because some people just can't be forgiven..

"we're here ma" I hear camrin's voice call out to me which makes me snap out of my thoughts. I thank him and lean over to give him a quick hug before exiting the car. I see him wait for me until I enter my apartment so I walk up the steps on the side of the building and open my front door. I wave at him before closing the door and listen to him drive off.

As I step inside my house i'm hit with the cold feeling since my mom isn't home. She left 2 weeks ago to visit her family in the Dominican Republic. She has invited me to tag along with her but I couldn't due to all the schoolwork that was waiting on me.

I wish I could though, I mean the beaches, the weather, the food, everything. The last time I went there was when I was around the age of 12 which is already 6 years ago now.

I sigh as I step into my dark room before turning the light on. I am still high and try a few things to sober up but I decide to just lay down and call it a night. I also didn't want my sister to know i'm high right now.

After I have been laying down for an hour it's 9:23 pm and the bakery was already closed and my sister was probably home already. I was starting to feel bad so I left her a message saying I was not feeling well.

Soon after I went to brush my teeth and wash my face. I put on 'Moon River' by Frank Ocean while I do my skincare routine at my desk. I change into my pyjamas which were just shorts and a tank top and I go lay on my bed.

'Incoming call from ceecee'
accept decline

I click on accept as I see her face pop up on my phone screen. She is smiling widely which meant there had to be good news. "hey cee" I smile back at her as I reposition myself in bed. "amaiyah you're never gonna guess what I got us" she says almost yelling out of excitement.

"don't tell me you got us those Brent Faiyaz tickets?!" I say also getting excited myself. "girl if only it wasn't sold out" she chuckles. "mcht..well tell me" I said as my excitement dies down a bit. "I got us tickets to this little venue where some New York rappers are gonna be playing" she says smiling so hard.

She knew I didn't really like drill rap and all that but I really didn't wanna make her unhappy so I play along. "You're joking" I smile as she shakes her head. "So when is it?" I ask looking around my room. "I got last minute tickets so it's in 3 days.." she says with an awkward smile knowing I hate when things are announced late because I need time.

"Ai that's fine so i'll talk to you tomorrow" I say nodding. We say bye as I hang up, put my phone in the charger and doze off immediately.

"No you're bugging the fuck out!" I hear Camrin yell at his phone. I don't know who he is talking to but that person sure is getting on his nerves. He's normally very chill and relaxed when we hang out but today he just seems on edge about something.

"I'm not gonna tell you twice, you better be there gang" he says with a frowning expression. I just lay down on his bed and scroll trough insta since there wasn't much else to do. After what felt like an eternity he finally gets off the phone and lays down next to me as we look at my phone together.

Many people usually think we are together as in in a relationship but we are just really close. I mean he is the person that has been there for me trough the roughest times after all. I've always been thankful to have him by my side so I make sure to show him that.

We stay laying down and watching tiktok until he gets up and looks at me. "I gotta take care of sum but i'll be back in an hour ma" he says walking over to his coat hanger and putting his puffer on along with his ski mask. "where u going?" I ask him with a frown.

"i'll tell u later" he says taking his glock out of his drawer and stuffing it into his pocket. He then walks over to me and kisses the top of my head before walking out his room and closing the door.

I was a bit confused because i've been trying to get him outta the streets so bad but somehow he always ends up in something else. Born a hood rat always a hood rat I guess. I am still concerned about him though because if something happened to him i'd be devastated and i'd be blaming myself for not trying hard enough.

Something about me is that when I love I love heavily and I tend to set their needs and desires above my own. Unfortunately I haven't been getting the same amount of love back by my parents but Camrin will always be there for me like I am for him.

Platonic soulmates is what you call that.

A/N
So I don't really know what to think of this chapter...
I feel like it started off good but somehow ended up being weird at the end?
I fixed it a lot because it only had 900 words and now it has around 1500