𝟏𝟏❤︎

amaiyah dìaz
east village, manhattan
7:33 AM

I was currently in the shower getting myself prepared to see Kay. Our friendship has been developing, and honestly, I kinda like it. Besides Camrin, I don't have any other close male friends, and most of the other dudes I've tried befriending have usually had other intentions such as taking the friendship further than that.

After I'm done with my shower, I wrap myself in a towel and step out. I do my usual morning routine in the bathroom and then make my way over to my room to complete my getting ready process. I grab a hair brush to gently brush trough my dark brown locks as I look at myself in the mirror.

I then grab a few makeup products as I'm aiming for a soft and natural look. I begin applying my makeup with precision, using all of the products I've laid out in front of me.

Once I've reached a point where I'm satisfied with my look, I start getting dressed, choosing a comfortable grey set with long sleeves and shorts. Last minute I decide on a side part as I swiftly change it to my liking.

I spray on some of my vanilla perfume upon the finishing touches of my makeup. I choose some nice earrings and then head downstairs to add a nice touch to my outfit with a beige trench coat and some uggs.

Once I'm done, I exit out the door and lock it behind me before stepping into my car and making a quick stop at Celina's house.

As I pull up to her street, I see her already waiting for me outside of her front door. I usually come over on random occasions when I'm looking my most presentable in order to take pictures for my instagram page. I'm a pretty big social media influencer so it's crucial for me to stay consistent and up to date, not to mention that she's the perfect photographer to add onto that.

As we find a white greyish wall inside of her house we get to taking pictures. I pose as celina hypes me up from behind the lens. When we're done I thank her and start driving to Kay's house.

amaiyahdìaz