𝟏𝟖❤︎

Sora li
Sangster International Airport, Jamaica
6:10 am

It was early in the morning and my grandma had just driven me all the way to the Sangster International Airport which was 2 whole hours away from where she lived. We could've chosen an airport that was closer to the house but since my pushy dad made up his mind last minute we only had this choice.

So I've been in Jamaica for about 2 months now and my dad had called two days ago saying I could come back home. I was so happy because I've had enough of this place now, waking up every morning to just stand in a store. I did make a new friend who I am gonna miss of course but I'll come visit her again soon, or she could visit me?

Me and my grandma were now entering the airport as I rolled my suitcase around, all the way to the security. Before I enter the line I turn to my grandma and hug her. "Bye grandma! Mi a guh miss yuh" I tell her as she kissed my forehead. "Be gud Sora. Otherwise yuh coming back soona dan yuh tink" she said sternly but with a slight chuckle. I nod and hug her once more before entering the line.

After about 10 minutes I've passed security and am now ready to go to the gate. While walking to the gate I stop by a little shop to buy myself a real Jamaican patty from Jamaica and a water before going back to New York. I then arrive at my gate and sit down and wait for it to open. I sat down next to a Jamaican auntie as she turned towards me. "Wow yuh very pretty" she says as she scans all my features with a smile.

"Awh tank yuh" I smiled, nodding at her. "Yuh nuh luk fully Jamaican. Yuh mixed?" She asks referring to the colour of my skin. When I first got here I used to get that question daily from all sorts of people. "Mi mada Japanese" I answer her as she nods. The flight attendant then announces that the gate has opened and everybody started getting up and entering the plane. I walk with the elder auntie as I help her find her seat first before sitting down in mine.

I put in my AirPods and listen to 'Hold on, we're going home'. I didn't even notice it matched my situation as I was listening to it.

'I got my eyes on you

You're everything that I see
I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly
I can't get over you
You left your mark on me
I want your high love and emotion, endlessly
'Cause you're a good girl and you know it
You act so different around me
'Cause you're a good girl and you know it
I know exactly who you could be
Just hold on, we're going home
It's hard to do these things alone
Just hold on, we're going home, ho-oh-oh'

Around 4 hours later I woke up by the plane landing and soon everyone stood up and left the plane. I got my stuff and exit the plane and walk trough the amount of people to find my suitcase. When I finally found it I get out of the place and exit trough the doors. I saw my dad standing there with Celina, Amaiyah who was standing with Kay and Arion. I run up to them and hug them all since I haven't seen them in mad long.

We drive back home and I put all of my stuff back into my closet and room, I then go back downstairs and just sit and chill with the people who were there. My dad went to do groceries as my mom was at her work appointment. We all just chill and eat some snacks my dad had left over in the house. Soon Celina leaves because she has to babysit her little brother and sister.

We decide to have a movie night so I close the blinds and light a candle before picking out a movie. I cuddle up next to Arion as Kay and Mai do the same. I give her a confused look because she has stuff to tell me but I also kinda have stuff to tell her since she returns the look. Halfway trough the movie Arion had fallen asleep onto me and my hand was in his hair just lightly scratching and massaging his scalp.

When the movie ends Arion was sound asleep and Kay was on his phone while Maiyah scratched his back softly with the short acrylics she had on. I motion her to come with me to the kitchen and she immediately stands up and follows me. When we reach the kitchen we close the door that was connected to the living room.

"You and 'Mr. Dangerous'" I said finger quoting exactly what she had said about Kay when she first saw him. "I mean he isn't as dangerous as I thought" she said admitting to it. "What do you mean?" I ask confused by her statement. "Well I thought he was one of those guys who literally just mugs tf outta people and isn't talkative but he is actually so nice" she said smiling as she talks about him.

"Hm okay but don't let him get to your head too much" I said warning her because I know how much she cared about university but what I didn't know is he already had gotten to her head a bit.

She just nods her head before returning the questions. "So you and Mr Big head" she said with a chuckle as I laugh along with her. "I mean we've been texting and calling for 2 months and I think I really like him" I said admitting my feelings for him. "He always waited for me, for 2 whole months?!" I smiled since I never thought he would do that.

"That's so adorable, stoppp" she smiled, showing that she's happy for us. She squeals and claps as she hugs me, she's really a good friend because she's always happy for me and always wants me to be happy.

I've had friends who were secretly praying for my downfall, but Amaiyah, she would never do shit like that and I could swear that to my grave. She is the realest out of them all and I love our friendship so much. "Do you think he likes me?" I ask kinda nervously since I wanna know if he's maybe spoken about me when I was gone.

"Well if you're the one he was texting the whole time then hell yeah he likes you" she says with a big smile. "He's been stuck to that phone for hours on end texting and texting" she exclaims while mocking him by fake texting in the air. I chuckle and start blushing a bit thinking about how he might like me back.

I'm usually a girl who doesn't like committing to anyone but with Arion it felt different, I wanted him, not in a weird or sexual way but I wanted to be in a relationship with him and I am willing to try that for him.

Kay and Amaiyah left about an hour ago and Arion was still here with me as we lay on my bed together. We've been talking about everything and nothing, just enjoying each other's company after not seeing each other for 2 months. He was laid in between my legs with his head on my stomach as I massaged his scalp. He often made groaning sounds letting me know he's enjoying it.

My mom had gotten home just now and was cooking dinner while my dad was out with his friends. Arion was now getting up and sitting across from me on my bed. "So...what are we?" He asks looking into my eyes, A smile begins to crack onto my face at the way he asked it so softly.

"I don't know. You tell me?" I ask him back with a smirk. "You wanna be my girlfriend Sora?" He asks taking my hand in his and staring into my eyes. I started cheesing and smiling as I nod my head yes. He immediately pulls me in for a hug and I hug him back without hesitation.

I stay in his arms for a while until he lifts my chin up and leans in. Our lips touch as it turns into a kiss. He deepens it as I give him the same passion, we slowly pull back and lay onto each other, both cheesing at the kiss we just shared.

"You know, I never would've thought I'd actually commit to someone" I softly started talking as his head moved towards mine. "Really? Why's that?" He asked looking at me as he brushed my hair to the side.

"It just felt scary, actually claiming someone as yours" I began letting out a fear I used to have, "I've seen people getting so attached that when they break up they just break down". I never talked about this to anyone, not even Amaiyah, because I just felt ashamed of feeling this way.

"Well I'm not gonna break up with someone as special as you, soraya" he said with confidence, which made me gain faith in the starting relationship.

A/N
Alright so tomorrow my finals start so I cannot be uploading for 2 weeks, I'm sorry y'all but I'll be back with a lotttt
Dougie and soraaaa are so cute
Wrote this before the Drake and Kendrick drama btw
Kendrick>>> Drake..

𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄  ᵏᵃʸ ᶠˡᵒᶜᵏजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें