𝟎𝟑 ❤︎

amaiyah dìaz
harlem, nyc
6:22 pm

Today is the day of the concert Celina got us tickets to. It is currently 6:22 pm and the concert begins at 8pm so I have enough time to get ready. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower to let it get hot. I look in the mirror to see my hair looking like a mess and my face looking like I rose from the dead.

I take off all my clothes and get into the shower. I wash myself with my vanilla scented body soap and matching body scrub. I then wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner. Once I'm done I step out and pat myself dry before putting on my victoria secret robe.

I sit on the closed toilet as I grab my body cream and body oil and start lathering it on my skin. After that I spray myself with a vanilla body mist. I love vanilla if you didn't know.

I wear a knitted dress with a crew neck and no sleeves. I sit at my desk to do my makeup as I go for a soft glam. I put my hair into a slick back ponytail with edges.

Right after I finish getting ready Celina texts me she's outside so I walk downstairs to put my shoes on and grab my bag. I walk out the front door and lock it before running to her car to get in. She drives off and the concert was in Harlem, lucky for us the drive is only 23 minutes which means we'll still be on time.

The drive was pretty fast as we play music and sing along. Celina parks right up front and we step out of the car. I ask her to take a few pictures of me as she takes my phone and I start posing and smiling.

After the pictures we make our way into the building, the lights were dimmed since no one is performing at the moment. Surprisingly we are pretty early because we got ourselves a place at the very front.

"First up we haveee Dthang Gz!" the lady announces as she talks into the mic. I see a lightskin skinny guy walk on stage. The first thing I notice was that he has pretty big eyes and his hair is in two strand twists. I hear Celina yell along with the crowd so she must know him.

I have never seen or heard of him before but I just went along with the energy. He starts rapping as the lights in the venue start going from blue to green and there is smoke coming out of the cannons near the stage. I am enjoying myself even though I don't know a single song.

It is a pretty small venue so there aren't that many people anyway. We are at the front area, right near the stage so he looks over a few times.

As his song is coming to an end he announces that for his next song he's gonna need a participant and everyone starts going crazy and waves their hand so he would pick them.

He is already looking in our direction a lot so Celina waves her arms as he looks over at her and points at her.

Celina is shocked as she takes his hand so she could get on stage with him. She smiles at me as she is really enjoying this. "You look fire tonight, ma" he says to her as he spins her around and the whole crowd claps and cheers. I see her lips form into a big smile as she says thank you.

The song starts and he dances with her and by the looks of her face she is really happy about this. After a moment a part comes on where she starts twerking on him and he holds her hips.

Even I can feel the hot tension between the two. I am filming it because I think it was funny that they are dancing like that and I like keeping memories. The song comes to an end and I see him wink at her before she steps off the stage to get back to me.