𝟎𝟔❤︎

amaiyah dìaz
studio, south bronx
6:21 pm

I am sitting in the car with Camrin since he invited me to the stu. I am not really looking forward to it since I feel awkward around people I don't know so well and he told me he invited his friends as well. I don't know who these friends are so that is something I am a bit worried about.

As we are driving he puts on some music and starts singing along. I just look at him and laugh as his voice sounds goofy unlike the singer of that song.

Even though me and Camrin live an hour apart he always travels to me without a doubt about how far it would be. It is an hour drive to the east side of the bronx where the studio is located so we just enjoy our time by singing, talking and just playing around.

When we get there Cam parks up front and steps out. He then gets to my side to open the door for me, what a gentleman. All of a sudden I am feeling a bit anxious so I hesitate when stepping out. Camrin sees this and comes over to me to hold my hand as we walk to the entrance.

The smell of weed and cigarettes immediately enter my nose as we walk up to the front desk where a big man is sitting. He puts out his cigarette before looking up at us. He looks intimidating until he spots Camrin and his frown quickly turns into a smile. They greet each other before Camrin takes me towards the back where the recording room is.

My heart is pounding out of my chest as Camrin twisted the door knob and opens the door. In situations like this I just randomly get very anxious but then turns out it was never that bad. We step inside and I see the same niggas from last time. How come i've seen them 3 times in the span of 4 days.

They all look up to see who came in and I stand behind Camrin with an awkward look on my face. He goes over to sit down on the long couch as he leaves me standing there. I take that as a sign to sit down at the nearest chair and place my bag on the small coffee table in front of me.

"How long Kay been in the booth for?" I hear Camrin ask the guy with the bigger head who I know knew as Arion or as his friends call him Dougie. "Bout 20 minutes?" he looks at Camrin with very low eyes. He's definitely zooted and out of this world.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and just scroll on insta until I hear someone exit the booth. The same lightskin guy who was lighting a blunt the other day is walking our way. He sits down next to dougie who is currently zoned out with his mouth open.

I see the lightskin guy grab a pre roll from the table and place it in between his lips before searching around for a lighter. As he grabs one from the table in front of him he lights the blunt before inhaling deeply.

After having inhaled the smoke he blows it out into the air as his head is tilted upwards. I really cannot lie but that is attractive. I don't wanna stare too long so I look back at my phone that is still playing the same Tiktok video from 5 minutes ago. Free views I guess.

I am feeling a bit more comfortable as we are now laughing and chatting about stuff. I had smoked about 3 blunts and am now higher than i've ever been. I had been talking to Dougie and we got to know each other a bit better.

He is a funny yute and I am enjoying my time with him even though he is literally high off of any drug possible. He is either speaking a lot and at a fast pace or barely speaking and at an exceptionally slow pace.

"So where about are you from?" the highly intoxicated Arion asks me. "I'm from East Village, Manhattan" I answer his question as I ignore the lightskin guy who is suddenly mugging me about my answer. "Ai that's tough" he nods as his eyes are so low and red. I am slightly concerned at his state but apparently it's normal since no one is reacting to it.

"wasssgoood" the brownskin guy who also accompanied the lightskin guy and dougie last time yells out as he enters the studio. Everyone nods at him and says a few 'yo' and 'wassups'. "Hi" I say slightly smiling as I am looking up from my phone.

"how you know Cam?" Arion asks while turning towards me. "high school, we been friend for at least 2 years now" I explain.

"So you used to go to school in the bronx?" he asks frowning. I nod my head as I say "I used to live here too". "Damn where?" he immediately asks smiling.

"Parkchester" I answer. He frowns as he thinks. "So why you move from the bronx to manhattan?" he asks. "Mostly for uni but also for a bit more safety" I say with a chuckle since it can get hectic in the bronx.

I mean i'm still here almost everyday due to me and Camrin hanging out a lot. He suddenly looks shocked from my answer and I frown confused.

"wait your in uni??" he asks as if it's the weirdest thing ever. "uhm yeah?" I say rubbing my arm in a bit of awkwardness. "nah my bad I thought you was just one of em smoochies" he says clearly intoxicated as fuck.

"oh uh well no..that's not the case I promise" I chuckle holding my hands up in defence. He laughs with me as he feels embarrassed for the mistake he made.

I notice the lightskin guy is just listening to all of our conversations but he doesn't say a single word this whole time. I just continue speaking to Arion until Camrin returns from the booth.

Me and Camrin are now on our way back to Manhattan. It is already late at night and the drive back is like an hour long. I am half asleep in the passenger seat as Camrin's hand is resting on my thigh. He rubs it slowly as it brings me to sleep.

Once we arrive he stops in front of my door so it would be easier for me to get inside. He steps out and walks over to my side while I am still sound asleep. He opens my door and carries me out in bridal style. He unlocks my front door with one hand and carries me all the way to the couch.

He then feels starts to feel bad leaving me alone in the house since he knows it's been hard with my mum out of the country. He decides to stay over as he quickly goes to my closet to find some sweatpants since I mostly wear men sweatpants and a random shirt in the back of my closet.

He then makes his way over to the couch to carry me again but this time to my room. As he reaches the door he walks straight into my room and lays me down. He lays down next to me and soon also falls asleep.

A/N
I hate this chapter....
I've been trying to write a bit everyday and up to now it's working.
I just hope I can keep this up

Don't be a silent reader please!! and vote🫶🏽