Prologue 02: Arklay Mountain

3rd POV:

Next 3 Year Later.

There was a figure who is walking to the dark forest by himself and make him just mind his own business and he was walking up to somewhere else in this world and the person was definitely take a long trip for his own walking far away from the New York city. When the person who was revealed himself to be someone else...and someone else looks like dangerous who is slaughtering some Black-watch, zombies, and anything who stood on his ways.

and someone else looks like dangerous who is slaughtering some Black-watch, zombies, and anything who stood on his ways

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Arklay Mountains.

For the wider region, see Raccoon Forest.

The Arklay Mountains (アークレイ山地?) is a Midwestern American mountain range situated mostly or entirely within Arklay County. The Arklay Mountains are themselves part of the wider Raccoon Forest region, and until the 1998 viral outbreak was a major tourist attraction for the state.

The Arklay Mountains are classified as temperate hardwood forest, with the region being dominated by Pine trees, Maple trees, Oak trees and other native plant life such as Raccoon City's signature colored herbs. The herbs were first discovered in the Arklay region and are often used for medicinal purposes both locally and abroad. The Arklay Mountains are well known throughout the medical community, with the Green, Blue and Red herbs having revolutionized the healthcare industry and garnered massive profits for pharmaceutical companies (including, but not limited to, the Umbrella Corporation). Each herb has its own unique medicinal value and have no known side effects associated with their use. They can be mixed together and converted into capsule or powder form to achieve different curative effects. The herbs can be found in many areas of Raccoon City, including several of the city's key public buildings, such as Raccoon Police Station. The citizens of Raccoon City have also been known to keep the herbs in their houses and places of employment for decoration or use.

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) Mercer...I'm the reason all of this...They call me a killer, a monster, a Satan, Abomination, a terrorist... I am all of these things." He said to himself and make him was walking up to somewhere else in this new place where he can hide for himself. Then (Y/N) just take a walk up to somewhere else in this world and then (Y/N) realize to know that he won't stop even trying to get up there and make him want to forget all about the past...and he doesn't wany anyone else to know who he really is.

(Y/N): "I'm the living virus in this world...who infect the New York city and all everything that I just did...but an evil, arrogant for what I am...and now I just want a new place to stay and doesn't make any outbreak anything else around here." He said and when he was walking and keep walking up there fast as he could and he reach to where the location really is...that he need to staying and hideout.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Well, it's long journey for myself that I need to get away from the Black-watch or anybody else haunt me...as for my sister Dana...I hope she will get out alive away from New York...I don't want any trouble with this place or everything." He said to himself and he heard there were bunch of gunshots were came from over there and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw there was flashes comes from the forest.