Chapter 19: Zeus V.S Mr. X & Birkin

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was awake and he just sat on the chair and make him was felt fun and he look down and he saw Ada was sleeping in his arms and make him was surprise to see her is sleeping and make her was still sleeping right there and then (Y/N) was chuckle little bit. Then (Y/N) lean his head down at her forehead and kiss her and make her felt her eyes opened up right away and she look up at (Y/N) who was look down at her and make him smile at her.

(Y/N): "Morning, sleeping beauty.~" He said to her and make her was blushing up because she saw his handsome face.

Ada: "Morning.~" She said to (Y/N) and then the two of them were got up from the naked when they having sex and they both get dressing up right away and (Y/N) was about to leave but he got grab by Ada who was turn him around to face the Asian beautiful woman and she said.

Ada: "Take this with you...it's the radio walkie talkie." She said to (Y/N) and make her give the radio to (Y/N) and he was holding it in his hand and make him look back at Ada and he said.

(Y/N): "Thanks." He said to her.

Ada: "Of course...look, I need some time to thinking about...join up with you...and I mean you were right about what you tries to tell me about Albert Wesker...he didn't care anything but only for himself." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Okay, just take your time." He said to her and make her smile up and she was peck (Y/N) on the lips and then the two of them were begin to moving out right away and then the two of them were split off right away. When (Y/N) was walking out to somewhere else in this secret base and he just chilling little bit and make (Y/N) just take few steps to somewhere and until he sense something else is here and he look at the front of the doors and make it is opened out and revealed there is Tyrant...different Tyrant that he wore a black hat on.

different Tyrant that he wore a black hat on

Mr. X.

(Y/N): "What the hell?!? You again?!?" He said in surprise and he saw Tyrant but he didn't know this one...and he didn't kill him before but (Y/N) was going to fight this motherfucker by himself.

(Y/N): "I'm gonna kick your ass." He said to himself and make him was use his arms transform into his claws long sharp with dangerous.

" He said to himself and make him was use his arms transform into his claws long sharp with dangerous