Chapter 7: Spencer's Mansion

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Rebecca taking a walk and the two of them were heading out to somewhere in this dark forest straight toward to the mansion and make the two of them were chilling and they both went to the other way and make (Y/N) with Rebecca were take a shortcut that (Y/N) running and then he just jump up from the ground and make him was use his wings out and spread like he is flying and make him flying toward to the mansion over there.

Rebecca: "I didn't know you had wings?!?" She said.

(Y/N): "Well, I kill 5 crows before and I consume their wings and take their wings out so I made become like this...it is easy for me to flying." He said to her.

Rebecca: "Okay, how many weapons do you really had? I mean like a lot?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course it is...I had a lot of weapons to fight and kills...also consume." He said to her.

Rebecca: "I see..." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and then he was still flying up there and make him was stop his wings out and he just fall all the way down and make him was crash down on the ground with blow up little bit. Then (Y/N) just slowly got up from the ground and make him was turn his head to look around and he seen all everything was clear and looks like something else is here.

 Then (Y/N) just slowly got up from the ground and make him was turn his head to look around and he seen all everything was clear and looks like something else is here

(Y/N): "Looks like it is all clear." He said to her and he set her down on the ground and make her was look around and she said.

Rebecca: "There is no zombies around here." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, but I think we should be-" He tries to said and heard the chopper's sound coming up there from the sky and the two of them were turn their heads to look up and they saw the chopper was flying past through at the two of them. Then (Y/N) with Rebecca turn their heads to look at each others and (Y/N) ask her in question.

(Y/N): "Was that your other friends?" He asked her.

Rebecca: "I think so...the other team members...they must be here...Look, we need to get to them right now." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then the two of them were run up there right away by themselves.

Rebecca: "Gunshots..." She said.

(Y/N): "Come on...let's get moving up there right now." He said to her and then the two of them were running off there by themselves and the two of them going to get there fast as they could.

" He said to her and then the two of them were running off there by themselves and the two of them going to get there fast as they could