Chapter 15: Operation Raccoon City Part 2

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." He said with humming.

All: "Holy shit..." They said to themselves and they didn't know that guy is coming from but until Lupo know this person really is and she definitely know the person that really is and yes...she definitely known him before.

Lupo: "Holy shit..." She said and she grab the radio from her shoulder walkie talkie.

Lupo: "(Y/N) Mercer." She said to the Umbrella member.

Radio: "(Y/N) Mer-....Holy shit, This is Alpha team! We have (Y/N) Mercer...Zeus! We have (Y/N) Mercer!!!!!!!" He said and then other radio was chatting out to the others and then they both told Wolfpack was stand down and do not engage...but the others who know he really is and they both are terrifying of (Y/N)...because he is the monstrous that they were fear off.

(Y/N): "Huh...looks like I just made it right on the time." He said to himself.

(Y/N): "I just miss the party, didn't I?" He asked them and they didn't answer at it

When the fire was got out by something else is here and sees the tyrant come out of it with his coat a little burned and torn. The tyrant growls at him as his coat made a steam sound as his coat fall to the ground while (Y/N) raised his eyebrows at that.

Four eyes widens her eyes. 

Four Eyes: "OH SHIT! He's removing his power limiter!" she exclaimed as everyone tense continuing to look at the Tyrant.

(Y/N): "Sup Tyrant!" He said points the Tyrant. 

(Y/N): "Long time no see...let me guess did I kick your ass in Tuesday already?" He said to him and make him was chuckle little bit.

The tyrant grunted as his body started to change it grew more muscle mass his fingers changed into claws making the T-103 Tyrant into a super Tyrant. The Super Tyrant roars making (Y/N) looked at him a surprised look. He then started laughing a little getting everyone's attention.