Chapter 10: Rebecca Chambers (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After (Y/N) is almost kill Tyrant but he tries to use his blade as he swing his blade cut at the Tyrant's body like ripped half off and he using his sword cutting Tyrant's body into pieces and except the leg from Tyrant who standing and it kneel down and dropped. The head won't ripped off. But (Y/N) changed back into his human form right now the body starts to twitch and looks at (Y/N) as he does the same it was quiet for a while then (Y/N) raised his hammer-fist was begin to swung it down at Tyrant's head and his head smashed like watermelon and many bloods were splashing all over down on the ground and then the woman who was surprise to seen (Y/N) killed Tyrant like nothing and then (Y/N) was prepare to consume him right away.

(Y/N): "Huh...what a pathetic maggot that I just killed..." He said to himself.

(Y/N): "There's no way he is gonna regenerated back I broke his body down on a cellular level meaning everything about it is gone

(Y/N): "There's no way he is gonna regenerated back I broke his body down on a cellular level meaning everything about it is gone." He smirked wolfly making the girls curse that thrice damned smirk of his it was just too cute!

A ladder is dropped from the helicopter with Brad telling them to get on as they hear explosions and climb very quickly along with (Y/N).

After they get inside the helicopter Brad hightailed it out of there just in time for an explosion to erupt from the mansion making them cheer except (Y/N) who is looking downward.

Why is he looking downward? It just so happens that Wesker survived is now different and is giving (Y/N) a sadistic glare, but get dark smirk from (Y/N) with a look saying 'Next Time we fight you won't be fighting a tyrant but me, motherfuckers

Why is he looking downward? It just so happens that Wesker survived is now different and is giving (Y/N) a sadistic glare, but get dark smirk from (Y/N) with a look saying 'Next Time we fight you won't be fighting a tyrant but me, motherfuckers. Cause I'm going to tear you apart off by myself and no matter how are you tries to release some virus...you can't kill me!!!!!!'

The helicopter moves toward Raccoon City and (Y/N) sigh little bit and make him who was opened the door of helicopter out and this confuse everyone and he was jumped off and he opened his wings out and flying up to somewhere by himself and leave the team survivors over there and they both will made it to the Raccoon city.

Rebecca: "(Y/N)." She said.

Jill: "But why?" She asked.

Time Skip Later.