Chapter 14: Operation Raccoon City Part 1

3rd POV:

In an unknown area...

In a city that lay in ruin some building on fire, cars crashed dead bodies with blood everywhere but the things is the dead don't stay dead the year is September is September 19, 2021 in a peaceful city called Raccoon City was it hit with a virus ...

In a city that lay in ruin some building on fire, cars crashed dead bodies with blood everywhere but the things is the dead don't stay dead the year is September is September 19, 2021 in a peaceful city called Raccoon City was it hit with a virus making people sick and die but the dead rise up and walk among the living feasting on their flesh and so the military blocked all escape routes trapping everyone in the city with the dead. A corporation called Umbrella send in there U.S.S team called Wolfpack were sent in to acquire samples called G-Virus from a scientist William Birkin. But their mission went to hell releasing the virus into the city and now Umbrella sent all U.S.S. operatives and destroyed all evidence and all witnesses that will lead to the downfall of Umbrella.

Gunshots.

Lupo: "Quickly he went this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted a voice that sounded feminine that was wearing a tight black scuba dive looking uniform hugging her nice figure with a gas mask on her face and has a red hair tied in a pun. She is holding an assault rifle with her. Lupo.

She is with two other people one of them is a male wearing a black hooded coat with light armor and wearing a hazard mask.

The final member is a female wearing a black uniform for what it look like a butcher type clothing and she has blond hair and again wearing a gas mask that looked like the male's one wearing. Right now they were running after a man wearing what it looked like a S.W.A.T uniform with a vest in the back it spelled R.P.D that they saw went to a parking garage.

The group got inside and the entire area is dark so they can't se shit. Then they turned on their flashlights one of them pointed their flashlight on the floor only to see a trail of fresh blood.

Vector: "If this guy keep bleeding at this rate he gonna attract the entire neighborhood." The male whispered.

Lupo: "Quiet Vector, I hear him." Hissed the same female voice.

Vector: "Fuck you, Lupo." He snapped the now name Vector. Lupo was gonna say something until the other female responded.

Berta: "Quiet, did you hear that." Said the other female then other two looked around until Lupo's flashlight flashed at a man crouched and covered in blood and was eating a severed bleeding arm. The man looked at them then dropped the arm then more people started to appear covered in blood with some of their flesh missing. The group were surrounded by the dead and opened fire at them that came in their way. The undead were dropping like flies until Lupo shot one that was in front of her and saw the cop that they were after ran towards the door.

Bera: "It's the cop let's go." She ran/shouted as they followed her.

Outside were a gas station is located...

Outside in the open were a bunch of cars were on fire while some were covered in blood to a gas station that still looked operational.

Lupo and the now named Berta ran after the cop as they saw him trip on a metal bar then they turned and saw the rest of their team one of them is wearing a full heavy armor made to protect him from explosives he is Beltway.