Chapter 4: Umbrella Behind This

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Rebecca couldn't help but giggled a little as they hopped off of the train and (Y/N) with Billy and Rebecca were make jokes like lot of jokes and (Y/N) just ignore for what Billy said...but he doesn't give a shit about it. Later on, the three of them made their way out of the sewers of the facility and looked around to see a portraits of scientists and Umbrella insignia. 

Rebecca: "Umbrella?" Rebecca wondered.

(Y/N): "Umbrella? Is this new corporation?" he asked Rebecca who shook her head.

Rebecca: "I was more worried about staying alive." She answered and looked a the wall to see an even larger insignia. (Y/N) walked around the place for a little bit until he saw an exit and a bridge that was connected with another part of the facility.

(Y/N): "Hey look. There's a bridge we can cross. Come on." After wondering around the maze like facility for what felt like hours, they both found an area that seem to have a cable car. They took the car to another part of the facility and were in an area and are in area where larger elevator shaft was.

Billy: "Okay...this is creepy...does anyone know there is a secret base down here?" He asked (Y/N) and Rebecca and the two of them were shook their heads and they both don't even know and then the three of them went in there right away by themselves.

(Y/N): "Whatever it is down there...secret base...we need to get ready...we have to face something worse for what we are gonna fight...cause these son of bitches will be appeared anytime and soon." He said to the two of them and make them were nod their heads.

Rebecca was leaning against a support beam. 

Rebecca: "Phew I'm exhausted. We've been wandering this place forever. I feel like a rat in a lab maze." She commented.

(Y/N): "No kidding, this place is unbelievable." He said before pausing and narrowing his eyes and he use his eyes change into infected version.

Rebecca: "What is it?" Rebecca asked the blacklight mutant virus.

(Y/N): "We're not alone." He answered as several shadows blurred across the metal beams. (Y/N) then spins around and throws a whip-fist hit the shadows of the upper ceiling and then the sound of metal piercing flesh and a creature screeching in pain and the figure landed before them. Rebecca gasps as she saw the creature appeared to primate but with a few differences. It fur was mostly bloody and dirty, with visible tearing to the subject's skin, revealing excessive muscle tissue. The most distinguishing appearance was the one where the primate's jagged and broken jaws the milky eyes that showed no signs of life.

Billy: "What in the-" He tries to said.

Rebecca: "Oh my God." Rebecca whispered as she looked at the grotesque form of the monkey. Several more landed onto the ground in front of them, snarling and growling at the two.