Chapter 11: Raccoon City's Breakout

3rd POV:

Next Week Later.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

In Jill's Home.

Jill: "Urrgh, (Y/N)?" She asked him and she was opened her eyes out and she didn't see (Y/N) is here and make her look around and she saw him isn't in the bed with her because he just disappeared already. When Jill was slowly got up from the bed by herself and make her yawn little bit and she was walking toward to the mirror reflection of herself and she is fine...she is completely fine and she didn't feel hurt or anything in her...but turns out that she just lucky to be alive away from Spencer's mansion.

Jill: "Where's that handsome bastard?" She asked herself and make her was walking toward to the table over there and she notice there was a note comes from (Y/N) just write it already to her that she is gonna reading it and make her was really like (Y/N) because she seen him is handsome and also badass who save her life away from the zombies....and even saving her own teammates and then the family of Burton too.

Jill: "*Chuckle* I hope (Y/N) is going to be fine." She said to herself and make her was look at the raining outside there is largest as hell and she didn't know what is out there in the reality world...when she face some undead.

Back to (Y/N).

There was our protagonist Blacklight Virus mutant was stood on the rooftop's building for himself and make him just stare down something that he doesn't believe it in his eyes...and he saw there were zombies...yes...a real life zombies is happening again.

(Y/N): "The city was been suffering by this....all the outbreak and all everything around here was undead zombies...took over this world." He said to himself.

" He said to himself