Chapter 21: Oswald Spencer's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

All of dead bodies from Umbrella Corporation that (Y/N) just kill and murdering the rest of these scientists, and soldiers...none of them were getting away from (Y/N)...and yes that they are super dead when (Y/N) was arrive right on the time...and he went inside there and do the massacres all of these motherfuckers and then (Y/N) just turn this Umbrella Corporation into bloodbath by himself.

and he went inside there and do the massacres all of these motherfuckers and then (Y/N) just turn this Umbrella Corporation into bloodbath by himself

(Y/N): "Hehehehehehehe......I definitely take many of these motherfuckers out.~" He said to himself and make him was feeling good to slaughtering the rest of those Umbrella soldiers and none of them can't kill him. Yep...yep...all of them are stupid and they didn't found the weakness of (Y/N)...and he just turn all everybody else into chopping pork and some animals out there too.

When (Y/N) was stood right there by himself and he had a bloods all over by himself and make (Y/N) was sigh little bit and then (Y/N) turn his head to look around many dead bodies of these fuckers that he just killed and turns out that they couldn't stand against at him. When (Y/N) turn around and make him was turn his head to look over there and he start to walking up there by himself and make him begin to moving up there immediately and he was stood right in front at the door over there.

This must be the office from Oswald Spencer and make him just chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) was raise his foot up and kick the door down so hard and knocked down on the ground and make him went inside there by himself.

(Y/N): "Knock...Knock...let the devil in." He said to himself and make him was observe all around there were bunch of pictures and then there was him...and the old man who was sat on the wheelchair by himself and make (Y/N) just walking up there toward to him. When (Y/N) is walking up there by himself and (Y/N) keep moving toward to him and the old man was breath out little bit and he said.

Oswald: "I unexpected you welcome, Mr. Mercer." He said to (Y/N) and make the old man was in the wheelchair who sat there and he turn around to face him and make him saw the Blacklight Virus mutant made it here by himself.

" He said to (Y/N) and make the old man was in the wheelchair who sat there and he turn around to face him and make him saw the Blacklight Virus mutant made it here by himself