Chapter 20: Nuke Bomb On Raccoon City

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After (Y/N) kill William Birkin and make (Y/N) consume the bastard by himself and he was finally consume the power of Birkin's virus and getting him stronger, more stronger with overpowered that he can change himself into something worst monster. When (Y/N) was finally killed him and then (Y/N) was growl little bit and he just sigh little bit and he felt little bit to be tired as hell and make him turn his head to look around and all everything was going to fall down on the ground...and (Y/N) need take his own leave right away.

When (Y/N) was begin to running off to somewhere else and then he just jump up from the ground and he was land down on the other roof's building and make (Y/N) just begin to get off this place by himself. Until (Y/N) spot Ada was over there and looks like she is injure and make him running toward to her and he holding her up from the ground and carrying her in bridal style by himself and he said.

(Y/N): "Hang on, Ada...I'm gonna get you out of here." He said to her and he was running off to somewhere else by himself.

(A/N: Imagine the short ending...not the final boss.)

Claire: "Where is he? Where is (Y/N)?" She said to herself and there was three of them stand outside of the death valley for themselves and they were got away from Raccoon city by themselves and they were waiting for (Y/N) to come back...but he didn't came.

Leon: "I don't know if he made-" He tries to said and then the three of them heard there was a loud thud landing down on the ground and make the three of them were turn their heads to look and saw (Y/N) who was made it right on the time.

(Y/N): "Hey guys, did you misses me?" He asked them and make them were surprises to seen (Y/N) again and then Leon notice someone is in (Y/N)'s arms...Ada.

Leon: "Ada...is she-"

(Y/N): "She's alive...but don't worry...she is gonna be fine and she is unconscious right now." He told him and make him was sigh out little bit and then five of them begin to walking out but he felt a hand touch his hand and make him look down at Sherry.

Sherry: "Mr. Mercer....c-c-can you become my...dad, please?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was surprise to heard her speak out.

(Y/N): "Sure, my darling girl.~" He said to her and make her smile up and give him a hug.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...