Chapter 17: Claire Redfield (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Claire: "*Who is he? Why did he looks like familiar to someone else?*" She thought herself.

Leon: "*Don't tell me the person that I realize look at him right here.*" He thought himself.

Leon: "(Y/N) Mercer." He said to himself and make him take his pistol gun out and aiming the weapon at (Y/N) and prepare to shoot...but (Y/N) use his right arm shapeshift as whipfist and make him throw it at Leon and hit his handgun off. When (Y/N) was charge toward at Leon and he just grab the neck from Leon and make him was tries to get him off and (Y/N)'s grip tightly around him.

(Y/N): "Don't...do...that again." He said to him and make him was nod his head and he was thrown Leon down on the ground and make (Y/N) look at the rookie who was finally release his breaths out and (Y/N) look at the girl who was run to him and hug him tightly. When she was definitely get safe by (Y/N) who was around her and then Claire look at him and she asked (Y/N).

Claire: "Thank you for saving the girl." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're welcome....but who are you two?" He asked the two of them and make the rookie cop was got up from the ground and he said.

Leon: "Leon...Leon S. Kennedy." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he turn his head to look at him and he sigh little bit and said.

" He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he turn his head to look at him and he sigh little bit and said

(Y/N): "Sorry about that...I didn't mean to hurt you...but looks like you are safe." He said to Leon and he was sigh little bit and Claire who was look at him and she didn't know much about the mysterious man just change his arms into claws and slaughtering these zombies like nothing.

Claire: "I'm Claire...Claire Redfield." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Redfield? Wait, you say your last name is Redfield...you must be Chris's sister?" He asked her and make her surprise to heard about (Y/N) said and Claire asked him.

Claire: "Wait, you know my brother?!?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he told her that he was friend of Chris before...and he told his name is (Y/N) Mercer and this make Claire surprise to heard about his last name...and she heard the new of (Y/N) Mercer who was been terrorist, monster, and killer. But (Y/N) doesn't want her or him to be afraid of him...and he was a good man and change himself into a good person right now.

(Y/N): "Look, why don't we are heading back to safety...I can explain the whole things and my own past too." He said to her and Leon...also Sherry was still holding (Y/N)'s right hand she is definitely scared but (Y/N) will protect her from the danger.

Leon: "I know that place...It's from M.R.P.D's station...where we can get there fast as we could." He said to (Y/N) and then the four of them went to the M.R.P.D's station right away and then they both went there and they saw something not relief for what they saw Marvin...is dead...and he become zombie.