Chapter 9: Final Zeus V.S Tyrant

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

???: "Who's there?!? Don't come any closer!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) step of shadow for himself.

Enrico: "Holy shit..." He said in surprise with fear.

(Y/N): "Holy shit is indeed.~ Now you must be Enrico, right? Other Captain?" He asked him.

Enrico: "How the hell did you-" He tries to said.

(Y/N): "Easy, friend...I'm not your enemy...Rebcca told me about you and your team...so I am here to help the other members who survive from the attack of undead out there and some goddamn monsters too. So let me ask you a question is...what the hell happened to you?" He asked Enrico.

Enrico: "It's long story...I'll explain." He said to (Y/N) and explaining to (Y/N) about what happened and then (Y/N) just listening what the captain said and (Y/N) asked him.

(Y/N): "What you saying...there is a mole and traitor in the group?" He asked Enrico and make the man nod his head and Enrico was about to speak more and out of nowhere gunshot hit Enrico's head and make the poor man was got shot and end with out of misery.

(Y/N): "Son of a-" He got shot in the chest and head and make him was fall down on the ground and then the person who came here and he tries to get closer to (Y/N) and make sure that he is dead...but suddenly (Y/N) who is awake for himself and he grab the person shot him.

(Y/N): "Alright, who the hell-Barry?!?" He said in surprise and make him was holding the suspect and also mole with traitor for himself

(Y/N): "Alright, who the hell-Barry?!?" He said in surprise and make him was holding the suspect and also mole with traitor for himself...that is Barry Burton.

(Y/N): "Barry, you're the traitor?!?" He said to him and make him gripping around the neck of the bastard and he can't even breathing out little bit.

Barry: "W-W-Wait, let me speak....I will tell you the whole things about who is the real mole is...that is Albert Wesker...he's the one who kidnapped my family....my wife and daughter...blackmail at me!" He said to (Y/N) and make hi was heard this and he throw Barry down on the ground and (Y/N) look at him and he said.