Chapter 1: The Train Of Dead

3rd POV:

Previously of Resident Evil: The Merciless Blacklight.

Rebecca: "Are you with S.T.A.R.S because I've never seen you before?" She asked (Y/N) who shook his head.

(Y/N): "Me? No I'm not affiliated with your group. I'm just a tourist." He said to her and Rebecca saw there was an zombie behind at (Y/N) and make her shout out to (Y/N) to look out and then he heard this and make him turn around and he saw one of the zombie tries to jump up and attack at him and (Y/N) just grab him by the shoulder and then he punch through zombie's chest and consume him.

Rebecca: "W-What the hell?!?" She said in surprise.

When she was surprise to seen (Y/N) kill one of undead zombie like he just punch through the zombie like nothing and those tendrils comes from his back and or his sides and stabbed the dead body of zombie and consume him

When she was surprise to seen (Y/N) kill one of undead zombie like he just punch through the zombie like nothing and those tendrils comes from his back and or his sides and stabbed the dead body of zombie and consume him. Then she didn't know how (Y/N) just did that...and she look at him who was clenched his head and felt hurt little bit and make him was saw the memory of zombie that he just killed and he realize to know how he saw everything and then (Y/N) saw how the beginning of those insect slime bugs were came here and they were infecting the people in this train and infecting them into zombies.

(Y/N): "So that's how I see..." He said to himself.

Rebecca: "W-W-What did you do to him?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at Rebecca and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, let just say...it's a long story...but I cannot tell you or your friends about me...so I think I know where it is gonna start." He said to her.

Rebecca: "What are you saying?" She asked him.

(Y/N): "It's gonna be long story for what I did witnessed." He told her and make him explaining to her about what happened.

(Y/N): "That's what I saw all everything....those insect bugs were infecting these people and turn people into zombies." He explained and reached into his back pocket and pulled out a black wallet and flipped it opened, revealing his passport.

Rebecca took it and looked at the fake I.D. with passport and handed it back. 

Rebecca: "(Y/N) (L/N). That's a very interesting name. I'm Rebecca Chambers. Thanks for helping me out back there." She said gratefully and then frowned. 

Rebecca: "Unfortunately me and my team separated in order to cover more ground and they're all out of this signal range of my Walkman."

(Y/N): "I see. Well I think it would be best for us to stick together especially with those zombies and mutated dogs roaming this place. Unless of course you want to end up like your comrade over there." He paused and pulled a surprised Rebecca towards him due to the fact that the zombified Edward Dewey attempted to lunged at her. (Y/N) was performed a powerful roundhouse kicked across the dead man's skull which titled back hard as a sickening snap was heard. It was sent to the wall and make him was fell to the ground and didn't get back up.