Chapter 12: The Mercenaries/Zeus V.S Nemesis

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was carrying Jill in his arms and make him just begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world and then (Y/N) just keep running fast as he could with his superhuman speed and then (Y/N) just keep running in the rooftop's building. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the Raccoon city all many undead zombies and the smells of rotten fleshes around here and make him felt disgust at it.

Jill: "How did this happened?!?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know...but something tell me that these zombies appeared whenever that they tries to bite and kills...someone was release the virus outbreak again...Albert Wesker." He said to her and make her remembered that name and she just seen (Y/N) got hatred toward to Albert Wesker but (Y/N) will kill him and consume him right away.

Jill: "Wesker." She said in growl little bit.

(Y/N): "Yep, I could kill that bastard when I tries to consume him." He said to her.

Jill: "I know, (Y/N)...but we are dealing that bastard later...right now we are going to search for the safety...and I know where are we gonna go." She said to (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at Jill who was told (Y/N) about there were mercenaries.

Jill: "I know where it is that we supposed to go." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then she told him about there was a train subway for themselves and make (Y/N) with Jill just running and then (Y/N) jumped up high again with his wings spread out little bit and flying out to somewhere else in the Raccoon city for the two of them by themselves.

When (Y/N) was land down on the ground where the gate really close little bit and make him was set Jill down on the ground and the two of them were looking at the front where the enter of the train subway station.

Jill: "This way." She said to (Y/N) and make the two of them went down there right away and they both notice there were civilians people are in the train by themselves and (Y/N) look over there two mercenaries for themselves...they are from Umbrella 

they are from Umbrella 

Carlos.

Carlos: "Jill, thank god that you are alright!" He said to her and make her nod her head to Carlos and then the mercenary was turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was hide his face by his casual badass outfit.

Carlos: "Holy shit...is that-"

Jill: "Yeah, h-he's my boyfriend...but he's not the one who you are messing about...that's (Y/N) Mercer." He said to him.

Carlos: "Zeus....you're really him." He said to (Y/N) and make him was step toward to the mercenary and he said.

(Y/N): "You know about the file of me?" He asked Carlos and make him was nod his head and he told (Y/N) about everything in here and make (Y/N) was understood about what he tries to said...these mercenaries were take the civilians to the safety...and yes...they were take these people out of this Raccoon city...some goddamn zombies around here. When (Y/N) was look at the mercenary Carlos and he asked him about who is in charge here and he showing (Y/N) about there was an old man inside the train and make him was the one who charge in this teammate...and this man was Russian for himself.