Chapter 13: Jill Valentine (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Previously Of Resident Evil: The Merciless Blacklight.

But (Y/N) changed back into his human form right now the body starts to twitch and looks at (Y/N) as he does the same it was quiet for a while then (Y/N) raised his hammer-fist was begin to swung it down at Nemesis's head and his head smashed like watermelon and many bloods were splashing all over down on the ground and then the woman who was surprise to seen (Y/N) killed Nemesis like nothing and then (Y/N) was prepare to consume him right away.

When (Y/N) was consume Nemesis and he saw the memories comes from the bastard that he just killed and he saw the whole things in his own mind and make (Y/N) was growling out little bit and he got his eyes red glowing up right away and he was felt powerful. More kills and consume any B.O.W subjects that he just killed and become something terrifying and more horrifying as hell....yeah more powers that (Y/N) might become indestructible...overpowered Blacklight Virus.

Jill: "(Y/N), you alright?" She asked (Y/N) and make her was running toward to (Y/N) and she put her hand on his shoulder and she tries to get his attention and make him was turn his head to look at her and give her an warm smile. 

(Y/N): "Hehehehe

(Y/N): "Hehehehe...now I finally understood." He said to himself.

Jill: "What do you mean, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It was Umbrella behind this...Oswald Spencer and Albert Wesker...but there is someone else with that bastard...Dr. William Birkin." He said to Jill and make her surprise to heard about this and make the two of them were begin to moving out right away and Nikolai was leave for himself.

Jill: "You saw...that thing's memory?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, I saw the whole things in my own mind...and I know what these son of bitches tries to do...but I won't let them tries to escape from me." He said to her with a growl little bit and she know (Y/N) definitely pisses off because he want to take them down by himself. Then Jill told (Y/N) that the two of them can reach to the hospital right away fast as they could and then they both nod their heads.