Chapter 18: Ada Wong (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Claire going out in this Raccoon city by themselves and they both just going out and search for William Birkin's base and make Claire asked (Y/N) In curious about how did he know the whole things of Umbrella's behind this about.

Claire: "Wait, before you are gonna tell me about the Umbrella behind this...how did you know the whole things about the Umbrella Corporation behind this about?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I had this power of Blacklight Virus...I killed one of the Black-Watch soldier before and consume him and saw the memories of his...then I start to hunt...consume...those members of Umbrella...I just kill many of them and hunt them down and consume their memories for what I saw the whole things that I just witnessing the whole memories of these scumbags...they experiment and all every creative for what they create some kind of monsters, and undead zombies....I know them behind this about...just like Black-Watch got the Mother in there...Elizabeth Greene." He said to her and make her believe for what he say...it was the truth for what (Y/N) saw all everything that he is got everything in his mind.

(Y/N): "Okay, let's get going right now before some goddamn zombies around here...when I get there...I'm gonna kill William Birkin and Wesker then Oswald Spencer...I'll kill the three of them by myself." He said to her.

Claire: "Noted." She said to (Y/N) and then the two of them were begin to moving up there by themselves in the building and they found the secret base of William Birkin was building about...and it is really biggest with largest inside there. All every embryos, and some zombies were stuck inside their poles and that's what the two of them already find out and they want to stop these son of bitches behind this about.

When they both were heading out to somewhere else in this place and then they heard there was a screeching comes from something else is here and make the two of them were turn their heads to look over there and they saw there were bunch of Lickers came here.

Claire: "Shit!" She said in surprise with horror and make her raise her pistol gun is about to shoot but (Y/N) use his right hand touch her gun and told her to stand down and let (Y/N) was thinking and he said.

(Y/N): "I'll take care of this." He said to himself.

(Y/N): "Good...that's all of them.~ Well...time for new action.~" He said to himself and make him use his right arm shapeshift into a whip-fist and slammed down on the ground pretty hard and then it goes back to (Y/N)'s right arm and goes his own fighting stance.

~" He said to himself and make him use his right arm shapeshift into a whip-fist and slammed down on the ground pretty hard and then it goes back to (Y/N)'s right arm and goes his own fighting stance