Chapter 24: Alexia Ashford (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was clear many monsters who even tries to kill him and even zombies are bunch of maggots like nothing and (Y/N) was walking out to somewhere else in this mansion and then he consume many zombies by himself and killing the rest of them like nothing. These zombies and monsters aren't compare than him and (Y/N) just walking up there fast as he could and he was walking like calm and badass by himself and (Y/N) just chilling by himself.

(Y/N): "Jeez, how big mansion really is?" He asked himself and make him was begin to moving like slowly and badass and then (Y/N) was heard the radio walkie talkie comes from Dana that she told (Y/N) it is done...and all everything inside there and he didn't find anything...but he destroy the other labs for what the Umbrella was creating on.

After (Y/N) was walking out to somewhere else by himself and make him heard something else came here and sounds like rumbling and something worst came here by himself and (Y/N) doesn't like this at all and he turn his head to look over there and he saw one of the Tyrant monster B.O.W that was came from the wall and it just burst through the wall of the building.

W that was came from the wall and it just burst through the wall of the building

(Y/N): "Damn....I'm fucking get tired of this!" He said to himself and make him was shapeshift his both arms change into claws right away.

When (Y/N) was goes his own fighting stance at Nemesis and prepare to fight him and (Y/N) look at Tyrant make him was roar out toward to (Y/N). Then (Y/N) saw this and make him was jumped up from the ground and he use his claws slash at Tyrant's hand off and make the monster was growling in anger by himself and he look back at (Y/N) who was give him an multiple slashes with his claws at the motherfucker by himself.

 Then (Y/N) saw this and make him was jumped up from the ground and he use his claws slash at Tyrant's hand off and make the monster was growling in anger by himself and he look back at (Y/N) who was give him an multiple slashes with his claws at ...

Then Tyrant was look at (Y/N) who goes his own fighting stance like bad motherfucker and make him was give him an finger 'C'mon' and then (Y/N) was waiting for Tyrant charge at him...and the two of them fighting together.

Tyrant tries to take (Y/N) down and he just dodge out of the way and make (Y/N) was begin to beating the shit out of him with his own martial art fighting and (Y/N) was beating the crap out of Tyrant and then (Y/N) was jump up with backflip and he is land down on the ground few feet far away from Tyrant. When (Y/N) was use his mass muscle with tendrils shoot out and hitting at the Tyrant and make all the tendrils grabbed the walls from the building and then pulled them together and blow Tyrant up badly.