New Book: Life Force

Hello readers. I've finally started releasing chapters for the new rewrite of The Will Of Two Worlds. I wrote this book in 2018, 2019 time when I was a new writer and, during that time... Well I was going through quite the spell of depression. I am aware I seemed to imprint that into Hettie's character in this book, wrote my pain into her actions. Now, a better writer and in a better mindset, I look at this book and I feel it's missing something.

Yes, it's one of my best book for immersing you into the character like you are there, but the book is just missing something I cannot place. Since I wrote this book the new Avatar movie, The Way Of Water, came out. And now we have a new video game too, Avatar: Frontiers Of Pandora. Between both of these I got a better understanding for the deep meaning of Eywa to the Na'vi and how they view her. And, in that time, I have been doing my own research into our history. I will not lie, I failed History 3 times in High School, so I'm not that great at it. But, though I don't look it, I do have Cherokee blood in my family and I grew interested and fascinated in the history of Native Americans. I also live in an area very influenced by Native American history.

As a kid, I wasn't very interested in the history of where I live because I really wanted to move away from here first chance I got, plus I kept failing History due to teachers who didn't really care to teach history just gave us packets to finish and fill out by the end of the week. But I learned as an adult to see the the beauty of where I live and realize how lucky I am.

I got a bit off topic there but through these several reasons I decided a total rewrite was needed for this story, it will be different, and Hettie will be different too, but go ahead and check out my new story, Life Force!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/331397860-life-force-tsu%27tey-x-oc

com/story/331397860-life-force-tsu%27tey-x-oc