𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗀𝖾

[𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥] giggled as she played with her toy piano. She was always one for instruments.
She bashed her tiny fingers onto the plastic toy-- it making a absolutely horrendous sound.

Her mother sighed. Her daughter is so.. Chaotic.
"[N/n] dear.. Could you please.. Keep it down?" she asked gently as [Reader] nodded٫ understanding words well for a 6 year old.

She played a little less roughly٫ causing it to be less loud and.. All over the place.
Her father wasn't the kindest or richest man-- but even 6 year old her could tell he was trying.

Her mother is a sweet٫ gentle and patient woman. Always working hard but having time for her child.

The rest of her family is completely a mystery٫ and its better to keep it like that.
Why? Well٫ curiosity kills the cat٫ right?

(𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥; 𝙖 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 [𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 17.)

" [N/n].. You've grown so well.. In like.. a while٫ you're already gonna be a woman..." her mother sighed.
"Its like just yesterday you were my little baby!" she exclaimed as she pinched [Reader]'s cheek.

"O-oi! Mom! You're so embarrassing.." she muttered as her cheeks flushed a red color from embarrassment.

"Im not~ im just glad you're gonna be a grown woman soon... You know٫ without a great mother and a great father like yours٫ you wouldn't be such a great female like you are now!" she stated proudly as [Reader] sighed.

"But [N/n]." her mom suddenly got serious٫ as this peaked her interest.

"When you do get to college٫ dont be so submissive. Keep your calm and please٫ dont be shy. Always state your mind when needed٫ and always be yourself. When im not there to calm you down٫ you need to calm yourself." her mother said.
She nodded.

(𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥; [𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨.)

" Gosh... Mom.. Dont cry--" she sighed٫ hugging her mom.
"UWWWAAAAAHHHHH!!!! ILL ONLY SEE YOU IN A YEAR!!!WAAAAAAHHHH!!" her mom loudly wailed as her father sighed.

"Stay safe٫ [N/n]." he stated as he kissed her forehead.
He somehow got her mom to stop clinging onto her as they got into the car and drove away.

'What a beginning...' she muttered٫ before facing the college.
'So big and pretty-- exciting!' she ran in with her luggage٫ not feeling the many pairs of eyes that followed her movements.

𝗣𝗢𝗢𝗥 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢٫𝗛𝗨𝗛?