𝖯𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖦𝗅𝖺𝗆 𝖣𝗈𝗅𝗅.

𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝘼/𝙣!
➝𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝘼𝙧𝙮𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚-- 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚.
➝ 𝙃𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 10-17٫ 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣.
➝𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮٫ 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!

𝗦𝗛𝗘 quickly got her dorm room number-- room number 667

𝗦𝗛𝗘 quickly got her dorm room number-- room number 667. She would be sharing a dorm with 3 other people.

Once she was in front of the door٫ she could hear what seemed to be.. Arguing?
She sighed and kept her calm٫ unlocking the door٫ only to be met with..

A boy with blond hair with pink tips fighting a different boy.
A familiar face was seen at the back-- taking pictures.
"What an amazing introduction." she muttered.

She then got all their attention as they stared at her.
She flashed a nervous smile before a male with long black hair ran to her.

"my٫my-- you're so glam- and so gorgeous---" he started٫ touching her (Curly/wavy/straight) hair.
"What products do you use?" he asked with interest.

"I- errr--" she got a little nervous.. Who was this fine fine man?!

"Oooh- wait٫ wait٫ wait! Is your name possibly [Reader] [Surname]?" he asked٫ eyes glistening with excitement.

"Er.. Yeah..? Wait! Are you Aryu?!" she asked as she smiled٫ he nodded in response as she squealed loudly.

The other two boys already separated from their fight long time ago٫ the blonde one looking interested in her.

He looked at her up and down٫ almost checking her out.
She was too busy squealing with her bestie since childhood to notice.

He had a flirty smirk on his face. The other boy side eyed him so hard with a frown on his face.

"Oh- oh! Meet these... Unglam... People.." Aryu muttered to her as he grabbed her bags and shoved it in a random room.

"Im Shidou Ryusei٫ but just call me yours٫ darling." he stated flirtatiously٫ causing her to blush a little

"A-ah.. Im [Reader] [Surname].. But you can just call me [N/N] or [Reader]." she smiled slightly.

"Im Itoshi Rin. Just call me Rin." the other boy with a frown٫ rolling his eyes.
"My٫my- so unglam of you to be so rude!" Aryu said٫ glaring at him.
[𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨٫ 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡? 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨.]

"Its okay aryu- Some people are just like that." she smiled at him. Rin scoffed.

"You're very cute٫ rin. How old are you?" she asked sweetly.
" Im 19." he said٫ ignoring the small blush on his face.

"Lets just get you settled in٫ [N/n].." Aryu said as he grabbed her hand gently٫ leading her to the room where her bags were.

He hated how Rin was getting complimented.

𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡.

➝𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨!➝𝙒𝙘: 466

➝𝙒𝙘: 466