𝖲𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋

➝𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.
➝𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝙉𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙘.
➝𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙛 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙

𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 she was left alone from Rin٫ she went to her room and thankfully it wasn't destroyed.

She layed on her bed comfortably٫ scrolling endlessly for minutes.
God٫ the world was so boring.
That was٫ until shidou randomly barged into her room and jumped onto her.

"SHITTT!!" she shouted loudly as he just hugged her tightly.
"Fuck do you want?!" she asked٫ now annoyed.
"You~" he snickered٫ finding this amusing.

"Get your fatass off of me!" she said loudly٫ praying rin or aryu would get this literal hippo off of her.

"No." he laughed again٫ beginning to pinch her cheeks playfully.

[𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙮٫ 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙜𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛𝙛? 𝙉𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩--𝙣𝙤٫ 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧.]

After what felt like an eternity of Shidou just laying there while hugging the [hair color] girl٫ he finally got bored and left.

She was finally free and was able to BREATHE.
"fucking fatass." she stated quietly٫ as she felt like she was being...𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙..

She looked out of her window and she saw nothing.
But.. It felt like someone was 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.
𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.

She shrugged off this feeling and decided to go annoy rin.

She left her room and went to rin's room٫ barging in and noticing how he looked like he was gonna take a nap.

"Fuck you want?" he asked tiredly٫ as she closed his door and went towards him.
"im bored~" she stated as she jumped onto him-- almost similar on how shidou jumped on her.

She then hugged him with a yawn-- currently it was evening. Evening naps hit so hard.

"Get off me٫ you nuisance." he said ٫ annoyed.
"No! You are in denial. You actually love me soooo~ much." she stated happily.
"You're delusional. Get mental help." he said٫ not shoving her off.

She took this as a sign to stay there٫ and she did stay there.
She hugged him tightly٫ and eventually she fell asleep.

He couldn't ignore the smile appearing on his face٫ just letting it appear as he hugged her back. He gently cuddled with her until he himself fell asleep.

[𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮٫ 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚?]

➝𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥➝𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙➝𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧٫ 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙➝𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢...

➝𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥
➝𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙
➝𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧٫ 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙
➝𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 🙏