𝗈𝗄 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝖾

➝☆𝙇𝙢𝙛𝙖𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨
➝𝙄𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚-𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙛𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙘???
➝𝙞𝙙𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠??
➝𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮٫ 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥

➝☆𝙇𝙢𝙛𝙖𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨➝𝙄𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚-𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙛𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙘???➝𝙞𝙙𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣...

𝗦𝗛𝗘 woke up being carried by Isagi as they walked to the cafeteria.
"Hm..? SHIT- DID I SLEEP THROUGH LECTURES?!" she yells٫ falling out of Isagi's arms and practically nearly snapping her neck (ahem٫ natsuki from ddlc who?)

"Calm down٫ n/n~ its your first day٫ so the professors went easy. Now٫ lets go eat!" Bachira beamed٫grabbing her hand and running to the cafeteria.

𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝑶𝑽...
"You see that٫ Ness?" Kaiser asked him٫ as he nodded.
"I want you to follow them. Make sure she is safe." Kaiser commanded as he nods.
"Ill make sure she is perfectly safe!" He runs off٫ planning to follow the trio.

Kaiser smirked.
𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚٫𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨...
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙉𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚'𝙨.
𝙄𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧٫ 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙮..
𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.
𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?
He shook his head and went to his class.

𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒐𝒗...

She ran to the cafeteria while holding Isagi and Bachira's hands.
This gave her déjà vu of when she was holding Kaiser's and ness's hand.
Such a nice memory.

Once they sat down٫ they began chatting about nonsense. She giggled.
"..And thats how I accidentally spilled piss on a little Asian boy in a restaurant!" Bachira said.
Isagi was completely disgusted but interested

"Very interesting٫ Bachi..." she nodded٫ as bachira looked at her.
A look that seemed innocent to her.
It wasnt.
It was full of love٫full of yandere love.

"Bachi?" he questioned as she nodded.
"Mhm! Nickname for you. I dont give a fuck if you dont like it. You have one too٫ Yoi." she giggled.

"..N/n٫ whats your favorite food?" Bachira asks٫ as she smiles.
"F/f٫ but ill eat anything else!!" she states as he nods.
Before she knew it٫ he used his chopsticks to put food into her mouth.
She smiled and opened her mouth as he fed her.

Did she see the jealous glare Isagi gave Bachira as Bachira smirked at him?
Of course not.

Soon٫ lunch was over.
Unfortunately for [Reader], she didnt have the next class with Bachira٫ Isagi٫ Aryu٫ Rin and not Shidou either. Of course all alone.

Isagi told her where to go as they went to their class٫ she thanked him.

While she was walking٫ she bumped into someone. A tall-ish girl with orange hair that goes to 2 separate long pigtails.
"watch where you're going٫ slut!" she scoffs as she glared at her.

"Shut the fuck up whore. You look like you sell your body for fame. Dont speak to me when you look pregnant in the fucking face. Speak to me when you don't look 10." she walked away as the girl was left there shocked.

She went into her class and noticed an empty seat by 2 males. One had white hair and looked like he was practically asleep٫ and the other one had purple hair٫ looking like he was ranting about something.

She sat by them and greeted them٫ smiling.
Will they become her friend?
Maybe.

➝𝙪𝙢𝙢 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙝➝𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙯 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 �...

➝𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙯 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧
➝𝙒𝙘: 567