𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾

➝𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜??
➝𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 <3

➝𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜??➝𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 <3

𝗦𝗛𝗘 got up and went to the classes. Next class she had was with Hiori and Yukimiya. Good chance they also know. But she doesn't care.

She walked there and had a fierce look in her eyes.
She was not letting this 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 take what's hers.
She'll keep her friends٫ thanks.

She walked to her class and sat down٫ she made sure to sit alone. She wont bother being with people who dont trust her.

She focused on the lecture and didnt glance at anyone٫only focused and made sure to keep her mind focused on one thing and one thing only.

𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗘
𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘
𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞
𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗕𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣
𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗡𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣
𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧.

She giggled quietly before finishing her notes٫
She took out her phone and liked all of Manami's posts that talks about how slutty and shitty [Reader] is٫ replying with
"meet me outside lecture room 5-2 in 10 minutes٫ xoxo two faced 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲" on one of her posts

Manami liked the reply and after 10 minutes٫ she was there.
[Reader] came out with a smile.
"What? Happy I ruined your life?" she smirked.
"I have a deal to make with you٫ Manami."
"What deal is this?" she raised her brow as the (H/c) girl laughed.

"A physical one٫ really. Lets have a physical fight٫ after college٫ outside of the dorms. Whoever wins٫ chooses the fate of the loser. If I lose٫ you take everyone I love and ill leave. If you lose٫ you tell the truth and leave the college. Rules are: Dont use weapons٫ no bringing people in to help٫ and go full power." [Reader] states with a smile.

"Sure! Ill totally win!" Manami cackles.
"Whatever٫ 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲." [Reader] says as she walks away and goes to her next lecture.

➝𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩➝𝙒𝙝𝙤𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙣?!➝𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮٫ 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙!!➝𝙒𝙘: 340 <3

➝𝙒𝙝𝙤𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙣?!
➝𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮٫ 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙!!
➝𝙒𝙘: 340 <3