ummm gremlin

𝗎𝗆 𝗁𝗂 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌
2 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌...
𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾 4 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌.

𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁

𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌; 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝗎𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿.

𝗂𝗆 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗆 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗆 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖨 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗍-- 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈٫ 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌.

𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄?

𝖠𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒٫ 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒.

𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 the rather cute boy let her in٫ she exhale deeply٫ almost mentally collapsing like a terribly made building

She stared at the floor for a couple seconds; rethinking about what she was currently doing with her pathetic life as the male closed the door and quietly walked past her-- possibly going to go call the other boy that she knew for a while now.

Why was she even bothering with this? Everything that has happened- why didnt she just go home? She thought that there was truly no escape from this horrid place-- meanwhile there's been more than one escape.

She could've just packed her bags and left- this isn't the only college after all. She could've told the headmaster of the college everything that happened--the fact that she's probably stalked by ness٫ the fact that manami is the problem٫ everything.

She didnt have to stay. She didnt have to do anything٫ really. This is her point of view in the world٫ she can change everything for herself. Only herself. But٫ the real question is٫ why didnt she?

Why didnt she leave? Why didnt she pack her bags and just plainly leave this traumatizing٫ painful and horrible college? She could've saved herself some mentality.

The truth is٫ she wanted to actually stay. Not for herself٫ not for her future.
𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀.
For the people she already wasted hours upon; the new people she has met that could make a never ending friendship in the near future.