𝖤𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌??

➝𝙄𝙙𝙠 𝙮 𝙞𝙢 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢
➝𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥

➝𝙄𝙙𝙠 𝙮 𝙞𝙢 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢➝𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥

𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 she woke up٫ she no longer felt that weight. It also was now evening. She accidentally skipped all her lectures.
"Im fucking failing." she sighs٫ before getting up.
"Hm. Maybe ill get somebody to give me notes from each class... nah. Thats gonna be embarrassing..." she walks to her dorm room٫ feeling depressed

I mean٫ she's probably gonna get her ass beat up from all her professors. Even the old as shit ones that should probably be dusting away right now.
They are probably decaying in their body٫ like their body is slowly molding and turning into fucking dust.

She suddenly bumped into someone- is she the fucking y/n in this story or is she constantly bumping into someone or making friends?

"Sorry--" she got up and looked at who it was.
Holy shit she nearly fell backwards and fucking died.

"Oh? We meet again?" Kaiser said٫ this was totally not planned by ness as he watched her everywhere.
"Aint no way. I forgot you guys were here!" she squealed٫ at this point they should be best friends.

"Aha... yeah. We just dont focus a lot with others?" Ness said٫ nervously smiling.
"Mhm. But... Ill focus a lot.. On you.." Kaiser said٫ walking close to her with a smirk.
Can you guess what face Ness has?
':>'. Can he change that face soon?

"Oh! Well-- I'd like to focus on my grades because im currently fucking failing٫ I've only went to one lecture and skipped one whole fucking day." she sighs miserably.
"Ness can give you notes." Kaiser said٫ side eying him.
"But! Dont focus on grades now. Focus on me٫ Meine Liebe.." he tilted her chin up to look at him as she was staring down.

"Eh? You're acting strange..." she narrowed her eyes٫ staring at him.
"What do you mean? Im acting perfectly fine. I just want your attention. Only yours." he smirked and gently kisses her nose before letting her go and walking away.
"Goodbye٫ Meine Liebe. Hurry up ness." he says loudly.

Ness nods and hugs her quickly before running to him.

She stood there frozen.
She actually fell backwards and her entire face was red.
THE Michael Kaiser kissed her nose.

??? came out of his room and saw her٫ staring before noticing how nobody else was going to bother anytime soon.
He decided to pick her up and take her to his dorm for the night.

She was still in shock for the whole night and did in fact٫not sleep.

➝𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙗𝙚  𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 ➝𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙨𝙨➝𝙗𝙪𝙩 ??? 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛�...

➝𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜
➝𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙨𝙨
➝𝙗𝙪𝙩 ??? 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙛 𝙧𝙣
➝𝙒𝙘: 452