𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ???

➝𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚٫ 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?
➝𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚٫ 𝙩𝙝𝙤!
➝𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚...
➝𝙗𝙪𝙩٫ 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!

𝗦𝗛𝗘 went to her dorm and Rin looked at her in shock٫ he was standing by a window where he watched the fight

She wiped her nose as it was still bleeding.
"Y-you-- are you okay?" he asked٫ shaking his head.
"Thats none of your business." she scoffed.
"It is. I need to know if you are feeling alright. I don't want you hurt. I know I hurt you٫ yeah٫ but I genuinely didnt know she was lying." Rin said.

She can hate him later٫ right?
She fell straight in his arms and sighed.
"I want to sleep." she stated.
"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" He asked٫ being oddly kind.

"(Tea/coffee/hot chocolate)٫ and I want.. I want.. (Favorite candy).." she mutters.
"..But don't leave me alone." she yawns.
"I can leave you with Shidou while I make your drink?" he asked as she nods.

He picked her up easily٫ but the spikes activated.

It scratched his arm lightly on the side-- his full arm just barely missing it٫ but he didnt drop her.
"Shit-" she mumbled.
"Im sorry Rinnie.." she muttered as he placed her down on Shidous bed٫ where shidou was.

"Oh shit!!! N/n٫ you're a great fighter--im also soo sorry!!! Manami is such a bitch!!!" Shidou sighs.
Rin exhales and went to leave them alone٫ also to clean his arms.

She took her shoes off and placed it onto the ground٫ yawning.
Shidou was laying on his bed٫ scrolling on his phone.
"Hey٫ I just wanna make sure you're okay?" he asked and she didnt respond٫ instead went under the sheets with him and hugged him٫ cuddling with him and half asleep.

He smiled sweetly and placed his phone down٫ beginning to talk about random stuff while playing with her hair.
She eventually fell asleep٫ sound asleep.
He smiled.

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮.
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮.
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜٫ 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧.
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧.

he kissed her forehead before falling asleep as well

➝𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙪??➝𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙢𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚➝𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥➝𝙒𝙘: 381

➝𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙢𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚
➝𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥
➝𝙒𝙘: 381