𝖬𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖠 𝖸𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖧𝗈𝗍 𝖬𝖺𝗇

➝𝙂𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢..
➝𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥!

[𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥] woke up from her sleep٫ yawning

She got out from her bed and stretched٫ putting on my melody slippers.
Wait... When did she change into pjs?
...
Anyway.

She went out her room and sleepily yawned٫ her (curly/wavy/straight) hair looking messy.
She made herself (tea/coffee) while being half asleep.

In the middle of making it٫ she felt warm arms wrapping around her waist as someone hugs her from behind.

A familiar voice was heard..
"Good morning٫ darling..~" he whispered in her ear٫ obviously being shidou.
"Morning." she said calmly٫ hoping her face wasn't bright red. (Spoiler alert; it is.)

He chuckled and kissed her cheek softly٫ instantly making her freeze up.
"Oh~? Sensitive ٫ hmm?" he whispered as he bit her neck gently٫ leaving a small bite mark.

Soon٫ rin came out of his room and immediately dragged shidou off of her٫ practically slamming him onto the couch.

[Reader] was frozen in place before she fell backwards٫ face bright red and eyes wide.
A loud thud was heard from her as she was stuck in place.

Rin was busy yelling Shidou's ear off as she layed there٫ completely in shock still.
Eventually Aryu came in the kitchen and picked her up٫ staring at her face.

"So unglam of that cockroach to do that to you.. Poor thing٫" he said as he hugged her before putting her back into place.

She shook her head and carried on what she was doing.
Aryu noticed the bite mark on her neck as his jealousy fumed UP.

𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩? 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙚٫ 𝙝𝙪𝙝??
𝙎𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙢 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚٫ 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨?!
𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘. 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙬𝙣٫ 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙡.
𝙄𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘. 𝙄𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡.

He shook his head٫ Rin was beating him up anyway.

After that chaotic morning٫ [Reader] went to her room and got changed into.. (PICK ONE!)

 (PICK ONE!)